General Chat

Stevo985

An absolutely **** off enormous storm cloud has rumbled over our area, it's gone abnormally dark. It's been weird watching these little balls of lightning in the cloud slowly approach.

Even weirder, the stormfront is so enormous it's like a big black wall in the sky creeping towards us.

On the plus side, I **** love storms.

4chan is the cesspit of the internets where all manner of weirdos , degenerates , basement dwellers , script kiddies , pedophiles , Internet tough guys and some ordinary folk(me) frequent and prowl.

I wuv it.

Stick with SomethingAwful... the original and best cesspool of the internets.

SA is pretty shit these days though, too much cynicism everything gets first post shitposted, and too much moderation.

It used to be a case of comedy gold every day, now you're lucky if there's an awesome thread once I month (I can't remember what the last one was) so I just mostly stick to the subforums where you can get a decent discussion.

SA is pretty shit these days though, too much cynicism everything gets first post shitposted, and too much moderation.

It used to be a case of comedy gold every day, now you're lucky if there's an awesome thread once I month (I can't remember what the last one was) so I just mostly stick to the subforums where you can get a decent discussion.

That seems to be the lifecycle for most forums...

That seems to be the lifecycle for most forums...

Except this one, of course. :winkold:

Facebook has been screwy all day. You could try MSN IM chat.........if you have MSN.

In other news I am coming back to Brum soon!!! And I am very excited to FINALLY get a chance to see my first live villa game. And of course to treat the hubby to a game. Just don't know which one to go to. The game we have a better chance of winning....or the game that will be more intense. Decisions.....*Oh....it's a surprise on when I'm actually going to be there so that makes this even more difficult.*

Just got home from an hour of playing keepy-uppy....so much more fun than running. Easier on your joints, too. Better aerobic workout.....better for your reflexes....I'm on a high right now...Love it!

Facebook has been screwy all day. You could try MSN IM chat.........if you have MSN.

In other news I am coming back to Brum soon!!! And I am very excited to FINALLY get a chance to see my first live villa game. And of course to treat the hubby to a game. Just don't know which one to go to. The game we have a better chance of winning....or the game that will be more intense. Decisions.....*Oh....it's a surprise on when I'm actually going to be there so that makes this even more difficult.*

I don't think you can guess with the Villa. They are no more likely to beat Wigan than they are Chelsea IMO. I'd go for the highest profile of your stay.

Guinness have the best marketing staff in the world.

Every pub in Dublin was packed to the rafters last night purely because they made up a day out of thin air. The amount of Guinness drunk last night was unbelievable. 10 pints at the bar at all times queueing up to get poured.

I'm suffering this morning as a result. Thank you Guinness.

Just got home from an hour of playing keepy-uppy....so much more fun than running. Easier on your joints, too. Better aerobic workout.....better for your reflexes....
:crylaugh: My keepy-uppy record is about.... one.

Â