General Chat

Stevo985

I'm not in it for the fame. Anyway I've decided going to go down the route which allows me to go into P.E teaching and when my class get mainly A's on their theory work, the school will congratulate me, head teacher, "Well done Joe, excellent scores as usual, it's as if you students know the questions before they are released!".....and I can reply "Yes it is, isn't it?" before laughing evilly as he/she walks away.

So cool.

I'm not in it for the fame. Anyway I've decided going to go down the route which allows me to go into P.E teaching and when my class get mainly A's on their theory work, the school will congratulate me, head teacher, "Well done Joe, excellent scores as usual, it's as if you students know the questions before they are released!".....and I can reply "Yes it is, isn't it?" before laughing evilly as he/she walks away.

So cool.

Infamy != fame.

I thought you highlighted my post with infamy that my actions would give me a bad reputation as it is bad act and that will lead to fame because of being bad.

Stop bullying me. :(

Bullying you? :shock:

How do you suggest we respond to that kind of bizarre 'statement'?

:clap: Smiley :angel: :hooray: :wink: game :suspect:

Well done. Go and eat out some of your parents.

Don't know what sort of family you were bought up in but we don't do that round here.

EDIT: You've changed your response, I guess that's because you realise that's not normal.

No, it's because I thought it was a little bit beyond the pale.

I was trying to get in to the spirit of the idiocy that your posting had got in to, i.e. moronic stupidity.

I actually had the thought to look back on what I may have posted and decided that it wasn't appropriate - and it wasn't.

Â