General Chat

Stevo985

Ahhh, VT has been hilarious the last couple of days.

That's because it's full of fucktard pre pubescent keyboard warrior know all bellends (unfortunately).

Bring back National Service, that'll shut the words removed up.

I'm not arguing, I'm stating a fact.

Certain people on this site NEVER talk abot the Villa, they just come on to whine in the "piss you off "thread and troll.

You never hardly see them in the matchday forum.

But then what do I know, according to some jizzlobber I'd had more than enough to drink nearly two hours ago.

That's why these keep appearing:

do_not_feed_trolls154.jpg

Must take that advice...

You'd never say no but I hate the body. I mean the upper half of the body is nice but urgh, too muscular.

She's not my ideal body type either, but the appeal for me is the whole thing she's got happening. The athletic body, the great tits, the face, and her demeanor. She's sexy as hell.

Are there statistics on the net anywhere of like how many people get a job because of their degree or in that area of what they studied for? It'd be interesting to know.

I still think a fair few people go to Uni for the sake of it, to be honest, I am really but you only live once and all that. I've got plenty of years of my life to waste doing most likely a boring job might as well do something interesting while I'm young.

I do - but out of those I'm still in contact with who I graduated with, I'm the only one. Most have gone into teaching or post graduate study.

What do you do may I ask?

Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to get a job in teaching these days, like P.E? I mean they advertise on the TV for teachers so surely a career in teaching is almost a definite career as long as you do well at Uni?

Not as easy as you might think. I know someone who came out of uni with a 2:2 or 2:1 in sport science and are struggling to get the required teaching qualification.

ive got quite a few friends who are teachers. the qualification they all found easy but finding work not so difficult. Always jobs available but you have to be prepared to travel. Finding work in gloucestershire was not very easy at all and the amount of newly qualified teachers seems to be rapidly increasing. The males however found it a lot easier especially if they wanted to teach primary school or not PE. Just about every bloke teacher wants to teach PE and the reality is you only get to spend a few months a year teaching football.

AVFC_POB, your career choices seem to change daily at the moment.

Â