General Chat

Stevo985

Well, they've gone and invented a sex robot.

So long, civilization.

(Google 'true companion robot', NSFW obviously)

Henry Hoover has been around for years :ph34r:

Surely its Hetty? Unless you are trying to tell us something.

Henry has more experience, he has been around sucking for longer. Hetty is just a jumped up little trollop trying to cash in on the action

Parody worthy moment (quoted from CED's Greenwald link on the previous page):

According to the BBC, “police spokesman James McLellan said that, throughout the interview, Ahmed had maintained that he built only a clock, but said the boy was unable to give a ‘broader explanation’ as to what it would be used for.”

That's a 'broader explanation' of the uses of a clock

Texas doing us proud once again

Growing up on the island was quite a small community - we didn't have enough boys in my year in school for a football team! As a result, we were a bit of a tight knit group of mates - you know the cliche, we'd all just go to the one house and that mum would fix us all tea (egg n chips or beans n chips or sausage n chips or just chips depending on whose mum we selected that evening).

The group began to grow apart when my mate Jeff discovered how to make molotov cocktails. First we knew was a loud bang and plume of smoke from down the street. Jeff had blown the kitchen off his nan's house. It was put down as a mischievous accident. About a week later there was a mystery fire on the road bridge to the 'mainland' (it's not really an island but run with it). About a week after that, Jeff was found by the police, out in the early hours, with a milk crate full of petrol bombs. What you doing with them sonny? Instead of sticking with the usual 'dunno' Jeff told them straight 'I'm going to blow up Butlins'.

He had to go to a different school for a while.

I worked at Butlins for some years not at Barry though, had a lot of friends that did work there, they loved the place, always wondered what locals thought of butlins workers, never expected petrol bombs to feature.

Butlins was a mixed blessing.

It meant we had swimming pools down the road from where we lived as little kids. It brought girls in when we were a bit older. We could nick bottled beers. There was always somewhere to 'explore' in the closed season. Nothing more exciting than a winter's evening prowling the ground of Butlins and the fairground.

Much of Butlins jutted out on a headland. Went down the beach to catch the school bus one morning and all the Butlins cleaning ladies were on the bus stop going home early complaining they still wanted paying. Wasn't sure what sort of industrial action or sacking or whatever had taken place. Being a super observant teenager I then noticed about 30% of the bloody place was gone. Blown in to the sea overnight by the storm. That was the beginning of the end for the place really.

That and the petrol bombs from the B.I.R.A. Barry Island Republican Army. Seriously, right up until a recent investment and makeover that grafitti we put up was still on a lot of walls. With our tag line 'if you wanna stay alive, stay off the island'. We were only kids, we thought it was funny and hard. 

Happy days.

• Like 1

I'm sure, pissing people about, is one of the few bits, of entertainment they get. Fair play.

Anyone else read this in the voice of Christopher Walken?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 4

Ahmed's is the briefcase.

The middle one is a real time bomb timer.

The bottom one is, I believe, Fat Man

Last year in third grade, my son made this mock-up of a biomedical machine to pluck ticks from the skin. Has batteries, wires, straps with velcro connectors --- looks way scarier than a clock. He brought it to school and showed his teacher, too. And all was fine.

IMG_0777

I hope he got marks knocked off for not going with the name 'The Automa-tick X'. Wasted opportunity.

• Like 2

Well, they've gone and invented a sex robot.

So long, civilization.

(Google 'true companion robot', NSFW obviously)

Henry Hoover has been around for years :ph34r:

Surely its Hetty? Unless you are trying to tell us something.

Henry has more experience, he has been around sucking for longer. Hetty is just a jumped up little trollop trying to cash in on the action

from my experience older male hoovers are better.

• Like 1

Im getting married this afternoon. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to those on here who helped me during a dark period of my life a few years ago. You have my thanks and gratitude.

At one point I never thought id find anyone let alone being able to tie the knot. So surreal.

Anyway, thanks again guys and gals, I'll post a few pics next week.

Congrats Rich, really pleased for you. Hope you have an amazing day and that my invite was lost in the post.

• Like 3

Im getting married this afternoon. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to those on here who helped me during a dark period of my life a few years ago. You have my thanks and gratitude.

At one point I never thought id find anyone let alone being able to tie the knot. So surreal.

Holy moly -- what an incredible post to wake up to in America. Best wishes! 

• Like 1

Good luck mate :)

• Like 1

Â