General Chat

Stevo985

I have to decorate our attic room this weekend, I really dont want to do it, mainly as I hate painting but I have to. Its the first step in the move stuff about process and this allows me to get at 60% of my vinyl that I havent been able to access in 5 years. Those Senseless Things albums will get a play at last. 

Seen a few pictures of the BA plane in Vegas that had an engine fire

is it my imagination or do lots  of the passengers have their hand luggage with them ?

i know it wasn't a serious fire but I doubt they did at the time and it must have slowed the evacuation process down a little and it seems on paper a daft thing to do  

is it my imagination or do lots  of the passengers have their hand luggage with them ?

i know it wasn't a serious fire but I doubt they did at the time and it must have slowed the evacuation process down a little and it seems on paper a daft thing to do  

You are right and surely the procedure is not to stop, make your way to the nearest exit etc.

Finally after 4 weeks in Dublin they installed our internet what have I missed

No tethering option on the phone or are you still rocking a nokia 5110?

The old bill on the phone this month was €78 from out of contract internet charges. :(

You are right and surely the procedure is not to stop, make your way to the nearest exit etc.

Yeah that does seem strange.

I thought maybe they'd just boarded or maybe it was the luggage the keep under the seat so it wouldn't be much bother to get it.

But apparently the plane was on the way to the runway when it happened, and some of the bags people have are massive!

I thought maybe they'd just boarded or maybe it was the luggage the keep under the seat so it wouldn't be much bother to get it.

But apparently the plane was on the way to the runway when it happened, and some of the bags people have are massive!

It seems lots of people agree

It seems lots of people agree

Had some people died I wonder if these passengers  could have been charged with some form of manslaughter  ?  that cartoon kinda sums it up though

_85459491_cartoonplane.jpg

EDIT : <<<<-------------------------- 1,619 posts!? Well that's a lie! :angry:

Yeah, I've lost a few. I've been looking forward to getting to 2000 for a while, I was on about 1,997 before the update. So ruddy close.

I've lost about 14,000 :D

What's Yorkshire like?

put it this way , I'd rather live in Paris and drink wine while reading the Guardian  than go to Yorkshire :)

What's Yorkshire like?

put it this way , I'd rather live in Paris and drink wine while reading the Guardian  than go to Yorkshire :)

Oh dear, why?

What's Yorkshire like?

Oh dear, why?

the people ... They drink warm flat beer , wear caps , keep coal in the bath , keep whippets and speak some peculiar language that sounds like English but isn't 

Â