General Chat

Stevo985

Eh?

EDIT - Possibly the worst thing I could have typed for my 7,000th post.

DOUBLE EDIT - Just got it.

Edited by Ginko

I killed my back yesterday, I was getting a book from the bottom of my book case and it went on me, as today is getting on the pain is getting slowly worse.

It's **** annoying I always injure myself doing stupid innocuous little things, I **** my shoulder up getting off the bus back in November and still struggle to play my guitar for more than 20 minutes before it starts hurting, I wish I could say something like "yeah I injured my back whilst wrestling an aligator" or something like that but nooooo I did it picking a **** book up

Back aids is bad kids

I killed my back yesterday, I was getting a book from the bottom of my book case and it went on me, as today is getting on the pain is getting slowly worse.

It's **** annoying I always injure myself doing stupid innocuous little things, I **** my shoulder up getting off the bus back in November and still struggle to play my guitar for more than 20 minutes before it starts hurting, I wish I could say something like "yeah I injured my back whilst wrestling an aligator" or something like that but nooooo I did it picking a **** book up

Back aids is bad kids

plenty of JD should cure it.

I can't drink JD any more, after a drinking session with a mate (the one who's got cancer, ironically enough), many years ago. We had an evening drinking beer in the boozer, then back to his and opened a litre bottle of JD, which we consumed in its entirety. Result: a two day hangover, and the the fact that I only have to smell the stuff now to get a headache. 

Edited by mjmooney

I can't drink JD any more, after a drinking session with a mate (the one who's got cancer, ironically enough), many years ago. We had an evening drinking beer in the boozer, then back to his and opened a litre bottle of JD, which we consumed in its entirety. Result: a two day hangover, and the the fact that I only have to smell the stuff now to get a headache.

Similar story from me, one night in 2006 me and a mate spent the night in a pub drinking lager and JD chasers for a good few hours, left and went to a pizza shop, walked out of pizza shop and proceeded to spend a good half hour throwing up. Havnt been able to touch it since, even the smell of it makes me gag.

So much bromance

You and the other 5 who apparently know where I live can come round for an orgy.

PARTY! I meant party, obviously.

...can I come?

Won't be much point in attending if you can't

So much bromance

You and the other 5 who apparently know where I live can come round for an orgy.

PARTY! I meant party, obviously.

...can I come?

Won't be much point in attending if you can't

tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif

I'm the same with sambuca and aftershock. Even the thought of it makes me feel queasy

i like JD neat although i prefer it with coke but sambuca i cant stand.

I have most things with a coke except for rum, rum needs to be neat unless it's proper cheap orrible shit

Anyone know the rules for having a garden bonfire?

Googling seems to suggest that in general it's not illegal in the UK, but maybe certain areas are (I live quite close to birmingham airport so I'm wondering if that would be a problem).

Anyone got any tips on the best way to do it if I'm allowed to?

Â