General Chat

Stevo985

Ingerland in for the win! FTW!

eddie-the-eagle.jpg

Should have used a picture of that snowboarding girl.

Wait! There's a girl that snowboards? Has anyone told the Daily Mail? Won't someone think of the children?

• Like 2

Ingerland in for the win! FTW!

eddie-the-eagle.jpg

Should have used a picture of that snowboarding girl.

Wait! There's a girl that snowboards? Has anyone told the Daily Mail? Won't someone think of the children?

I blame it on the immigrants!

One day she will be a pub quiz question.

I can see it now... "Which female Aston Villa supporting Olympic snowboarder was the proposed 'eye candy in the middle' for a planned wank-circle, organised on an internet forum?"

I have a new found love for FIFA on my playstation, I barely ever switch my ps3 on but tonight in a fit of boredom I cracked open a bottle of wine turned my music up full blast and loaded FIFA up, quite enjoyed it I must admit...I'll not play it for another 6 months after tonight but thats beside the point.

Also I left it too late to start drinking tonight I kind of want to start on the jagermeister but its already gone 10 and its coming up to my bedtime

this whole Oxford campaign is a bit uppity.  

I don't know, it really resonated with me.

And there, yer honour, is why it is a good campaign.

kind of vaguely linked to this

my nipper has just brought home the school photo of the entire year group and it's content was, er, slightly unexpected

182 kids in the photo plus 12 teaching staff

of the 194 faces the breakdown was:

'white' 189, 'asian' 5, 'black' 0

of the 5 Asians, 3 are of Chinese background (anecdotally according to my nipper)

of the 'white' contingent, again anecdotally, there are quite a contingent of Polish, guessed at about 7 or 8 plus a few other east Europeans and 2 French

I can only explain this as a strange quirk of that year group, to walk around town, it's a far far more cosmopolitan place than that.

My daughter's school is probably 20% Asian (Indian).  There is a park across the road from my house, it's so close I can actually pick up my WiFi in one corner of it and I was there earlier this evening, nice weather and there must have been 50+ people about. I was the only white person in the entire place. 

this whole Oxford campaign is a bit uppity.  

What is it, exactly?

it's a campaign to stop kentish cockneys presuming I have any interest whatsoever in rugby

as a spin off, it also highlights that you shouldn't presume a black person is foreign, stupid or trying to persuade you out of your banking details

Â