General Chat

Stevo985

Some of us do travel also you know :-)

Very true, I think Tony does, if I remember correctly? I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm almost certain that Tony travels a lot.

I hadn't been in this thread for a while and suddenly find I'm a celeb :)

• Like 1

Very true, I think Tony does, if I remember correctly? I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm almost certain that Tony travels a lot.

Where have you been...travelling?

I'm looking at Tony here but any one with decent insight will do, whats the best way to go to new york, but keeping costs at a minimum in terms of flights.

OK so give a few more hints as to the criteria, where from? when? how many people etc?

Sorry guys was Cheltenham / Paddys so I've been on the beer since Tuesday at 10am but basically live in Ireland so anywhere from there or UK or close, just me and the missus either August or November.

November will most likely be cheaper than August

Check out Norwegian they are flying Gatwick New York return for around £400

Not a bad airline (price wise at least ) my mate got BKK to Oslo one way for £160

Don't have a passport at the minute .. Didn't have room for my Iran and Azerbaijan visas , so I needed a new one :)

Not sure why I hadn't been in this thread tbh , must have been some wrestling talk going on or something

• Like 2

Yep, you bloody tourists get celeb status, while us working travellers get nothing :)

Mind you, I reckon Drat enjoys it, but then he generally flies classier than I do, to better places*, and stays in better hotels ;)

* current location is okay, but it goes bad from tomorrow onwards.

Don't have a passport at the minute .. Didn't have room for my Iran and Azerbaijan visas , so I needed a new one :)

Not sure why I hadn't been in this thread tbh , must have been some wrestling talk going on or something

Note to self: More wrestling talk ;)

• Like 2

Yep, you bloody tourists get celeb status, while us working travellers get nothing :)

Mind you, I reckon Drat enjoys it, but then he generally flies classier than I do, to better places*, and stays in better hotels ;)

You flying to Sheffield ? :)

By classier I assume you mean he flys "BA" :)

Nice try-you know that I would never wittingly fly BA

Classier means always in business. I have an assistant with me on this one, so I flew in the back of the plane-it was tough.

Close, St.Vincent tomorrow, but made sure I am in Antigua by nightfall, so long as LIAT don't play up.

Tony who would be your American airline of choice if you had to?

I was impressed with South West tbh

What I would call low frills but gave free checked in luggage , arrived on time and so on ... Surprisingly I had to pay for luggage with Delta , but that seemed to be the norm with a lot of US airlines

Tbh when I've flown in the states is as much about who was flying the route I needed at the time I wanted to go I don't have a preference

AA upgraded me for free cause of my one world membership status so I guess they get a shout , but they were chapter 11 not that long ago probably cut back some quality to turn that around

Nice try-you know that I would never wittingly fly BA

Classier means always in business. I have an assistant with me on this one, so I flew in the back of the plane-it was tough.

Close, St.Vincent tomorrow, but made sure I am in Antigua by nightfall, so long as LIAT don't play up.

I'd understand your BA hate a bit more if you didn't then put Air France as your favourite :P

I'm all out of **** drink, bad tines....probably had too much anyway, I'll feel this in the morning anyway.

I do have  some JD and some vodka and a little bit of wine left over but I don't recon it would do me much good to have a dance on them now.

one last cigarette then bed for me I recon

just tallied up my drinks total and it aint good for a midweek drink I need to calm down a little bit, if I can spend the weekend at me mom n dads then I should be able to slow myself down to get a grip again...just means no more drink until Friday

Â