General Chat

Stevo985

Hwah, I have just had a text from a bird at work saying that she is worried that I am going to go feral and stop speaking to everyone at work completely

and just like that I have pissed her off something rotten so she will probably want me to go feral and run away and spend my days in a forest with nothing but a squirrel for company

• Like 1

listening to Tom Waits, I singing along and doing a little jig to Misery is the river of the world and I kind of understand now that if you are going to sing along to Tom Waits make sure you do it alone because you will look and sound like a complete **** freak

• Like 2

where the **** is 8 pints???

first time I have posted on here in an evening for quite a while and the bastard aint here, has he got aids again or something?

I need some likes

I've just been trying to watch a bit of Tele but my hairy neighbour kept turning his music up.

I got in to a bit of a volume battle with him but I've left it now after he broke out some slayer before what sounded like him smashing his flat up and screaming like a word removed whilst mutilating his own genitalia...at least it wasn't someone elses.

• Like 2

where the **** is 8 pints???

first time I have posted on here in an evening for quite a while and the bastard aint here, has he got aids again or something?

I need some likes

I've just been trying to watch a bit of Tele but my hairy neighbour kept turning his music up.

I got in to a bit of a volume battle with him but I've left it now after he broke out some slayer before what sounded like him smashing his flat up and screaming like a word removed whilst mutilating his own genitalia...at least it wasn't someone elses.

8 pints you mother **** how you doing, it's been a while since we conversed, how's your sexy cousin?

• Like 1

8 pints you mother **** how you doing, it's been a while since we conversed, how's your sexy cousin?

predator-shake.gif

Leemond, you old word removed!!!

She's good, she's still coupled up with that bloke though, he's a bin man of all things and he's not in your league, buddy.

I would love to work with you for a day

In fairness, after your recent elevation to stardom, Leemond openly changed the status of your relationship to his workmates on a daily basis. I suspect that by now you are virtually engaged, and the only delay on the ceremony is that you haven't found the time to meet each others' parents.

So, if you do go to work for a day with him, expect them all to stare ;)

BTW, of all your suitors on VT, i vote Leemond, as I reckon it's a perfect match :)

• Like 1

Â