General Chat

Stevo985

Just walked past a lad working in a St.Lucia supermarket wearing a Villa coat.

I congratulated him, told him that it was the best team in the World, to which he replied "so I am told"

Made my day seeing the badge anyway!

• Like 2

Just walked past a lad working in a St.Lucia supermarket wearing a Villa coat.

I congratulated him, told him that it was the best team in the World, to which he replied "so I am told"

Made my day seeing the badge anyway!

Someone has been having him on.

nah man not yet, I'm just enjoying a few quiet numbers first, if he carries on being a dick head then I might have to break out some slayer and start smashing my flat up and screaming like a word removed whilst mutilating my own genitalia

• Like 1

When I was at uni and the word removed down stairs played U2 at full blast when he got in from the pub, the following morning would usually involve this song (turned up to 11) on repeat, with my speakers face down on the floor. 

Seem to me you could either do it the Vietnam way and put this on full blast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmo54D1_3Mc

Or break out the bagpipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VGD01VrjI4

I get on really well with my neighbour but he has been a word removed and pissed loads of people of just lately so if he wants a war tonight I will give him one because I know I will win

Please tell me its Dr Karl Kennedy

• Like 1

nah man not yet, I'm just enjoying a few quiet numbers first, if he carries on being a dick head then I might have to break out some slayer and start smashing my flat up and screaming like a word removed whilst mutilating my own genitalia

haha sounds about right if your going to listen to slayer

I get on really well with my neighbour but he has been a word removed and pissed loads of people of just lately so if he wants a war tonight I will give him one because I know I will win

Please tell me its Dr Karl Kennedy

is he still in neighbours? I remember when he turned into an alcoholic because he was having a glass of wine every night, that was when I was living at home and was drinking at least 8 cans of lager with me dad every night, how we laughed at his pathetic attempt at alcoholism

• Like 4

I remember when Flick Sculley (Holly Valance) was in it, **** hell they were good times 'right then mom, dad, I'm watching Neighbours upstairs in my bedroom please do not disturb me'

and when Isla Fisher was in Home and Away

• Like 2

I remember when Flick Sculley (Holly Valance) was in it, **** hell they were good times 'right then mom, dad, I'm watching Neighbours upstairs in my bedroom please do not disturb me'

and when Isla Fisher was in Home and Away

Mad Fapper

Â