General Chat

Stevo985

I'm looking at Tony here but any one with decent insight will do, whats the best way to go to new york, but keeping costs at a minimum in terms of flights.

a couple of my mates have are just setting up a cheap airline business

they've acquired a jet which is currently having a respray and a bit of a 'clean' but they should be up and running in about a week

• Like 3

I'm looking at Tony here but any one with decent insight will do, whats the best way to go to new york, but keeping costs at a minimum in terms of flights.

One of my recommendations would be Aer Lingus, but as you are in Tralee it wouldn't count. National airlines are only cheap for other countries' citizens!

Years ago the cheapest way to NY was Bangladesh Biman from Brussels. As Biman start Dacca-BHX-JFK this summer, the potential is there again for cheap deals.

• Like 1

OK so give a few more hints as to the criteria, where from? when? how many people etc?

Some of us do travel also you know :-)

Some of us do travel also you know :-)

Very true, I think Tony does, if I remember correctly? I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm almost certain that Tony travels a lot.

• Like 1

Â