General Chat

Stevo985

I'm no fan of the monarchy but as those incestuous toads have managed to impregnate a standard member of the human race, it probably is cause for celebration.

Haven't you been paying attention? They're not toads, they're lizards.

Another baby living off benefits on the way then, bloody scroungers...humbug!

Hence the neurovirus. Karma baby....

Not really, her husband is a bell end, didn't deserve her but I didn't know she was married for a month or so after we met and i never forced the issue of them splitting up it was her decision

Not really, her husband is a bell end, didn't deserve her but I didn't know she was married for a month or so after we met and i never forced the issue of them splitting up it was her decision

Fair do's.

Sorry mate, I didn't mean it to seem as if I was having a pop. I bet you've had enough of that shit already.

Does she take it up the wrong un?

Off work today, been firing out of both barrels since 2am. Worst thing about it is that I feel fine at the moment.

Phoning into work and actually sounding chirpy whilst telling them you nearly shit yourself whilst honking down the bog feels wrong.

Limpid, id jump over to g+ tomorrow but no one I know is on there. Cheers btw

You can always use both. You could be a trendsetter :mrgreen:. G+ is much more about finding people you share interests with then with collecting all the people you went to school with. A bit like VT in that respect - I doubt you knew many on here before you started posting.

How do you stop someone seeing your updates on facebook without actually deleting them? Can you do it so they can only see your basic info but remain friends?

Yeah you can.

Go into their profile and click on where it says "friends" with a tick next to it. You should get an option to add her to a list.

So make a list called "blocked" or "dickheads" or "words removed" or whatever

Then whenever you put something on facebook you can choose to share or not share with any or all of your lists. And you can set it as your default, i.e. anything you post will be visible to everyone except that list (when you're posting a status, there's a little settings button on the bototm right of the box. Click that and the options are in there)

p.s. I'm the same with G+

It's excellent, but I don't know anyone on it. I get the whole meeting people you share interests with thing, not a huge selling point for me though.

Â