General Chat

Stevo985

Just had new neighbours move in to the flat next to mine, they're all students from India and I find it quite amusing that we find it hard to understand each other's accents :)

Also, I swear, listening to them talk feels just like watching a Bollywood movie :lol:

Uggghh. Barely human today. Hardly any sleep, feel like I've got a bit of hay fever so my nose is on tap and it's muggy outside and humid in the office. Wish id stayed in bloody bed.

Only saving grace is my copy of sleeping dogs has arrived so I can have a blast on the Xbox tonight.

Uggghh. Barely human today. Hardly any sleep, feel like I've got a bit of hay fever so my nose is on tap and it's muggy outside and humid in the office. Wish id stayed in bloody bed.

Only saving grace is my copy of sleeping dogs has arrived so I can have a blast on the Xbox tonight.

And Tomorrow is the Weekend :cheers:

And Tomorrow is the Weekend :cheers:

I'm on a long day shift tomorrow from 07:00 to 20:00 so I'm not in the weekend mood just yet :)

Â