General Chat

Stevo985

you cheap bastard rob, only costs about 200 quid to go tunsia an thats 5* all inclusive. didnt u wanna shell out on a decent holiday?

haha...this holiday cost £1500 and we got it for **** all so I aint complaining!

Here, have a few pics

XrA1F.jpg

5G00C.jpg

AkmDF.jpg

Bt8a0.jpg

QdXvM.jpg

I have just made a cup of tea in my extra large mug (it holds a pint an a half) and forgot to sugar it but by the time I realised I had already sat down and got comfy, I drank the lot grimmacing with each mouthfull and only when I got to the bottom did I think to myself 'if I would have took 20 seconds to put some sugar in then I would have actually enjoyed my mug of tea'

**** idle bastard I am

I just phoned my old man to wish him happy birthday and he answered the phone while having a poo. Nobody answers the phone while pooing, surely?

I just phoned my old man to wish him happy birthday and he answered the phone while having a poo. Nobody answers the phone while pooing, surely?

If the worst squeezes are out the way and I can talk properly then yeah.

Also if I am in a rush in the morning I will brush my teeth whilst on the bog.

I have just made a cup of tea in my extra large mug (it holds a pint an a half) and forgot to sugar it but by the time I realised I had already sat down and got comfy, I drank the lot grimmacing with each mouthfull and only when I got to the bottom did I think to myself 'if I would have took 20 seconds to put some sugar in then I would have actually enjoyed my mug of tea'

**** idle bastard I am

Just stop taking sugar. It takes a little while to get used to it, but when you do, tea without sugar tastes MUCH better.

Â