General Chat

Stevo985

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Word of the year apparently is "rizz" I have to admit I had never heard it but apparently the young set use it. 2 instances of it being used on VT so perhaps not that widespread. 

I don't therefore think how many uses of it there are on VT is any way to verify it's widespread use😂

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Word of the year apparently is "rizz" I have to admit I had never heard it but apparently the young set use it. 2 instances of it being used on VT so perhaps not that widespread. 

"Rizz" is kinda awful but is much better than "the drip" which is the latest trending phrase and is apparently the thing you want to have.

Means being cool or having swag etc.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Any nhs workers here?

You get a free starbucks hot drink Wednesday for all nhs staff

Please don't broadcast this, my missus will be wanting to stop on the way to work but will not allow for the extra time taken to go through the drive thru. This will make me latte for work :D 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Please don't broadcast this, my missus will be wanting to stop on the way to work but will not allow for the extra time taken to go through the drive thru. This will make me latte for work :D 

Especially if you get a flat while waiting. You'll have to take the expresso lane.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Don't venti your anger on her. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bickster said:

You shouldn’t mocha for her mistake 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

In the grande scheme of things wouldn't you want to keep your missus happy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â