General Chat

Stevo985

Just now, Xela said:

What is it about the fairer sex that renders them from having any mechanical sympathy? They all turn into Charles Atlas when opening and shutting doors/hatches on washers, cars, garages, etc

It did cross my mind to mention it was inevitable it would break the way she slams it all the time, but there was a pretty obvious come back to that argument she could have used. So I quietly fixed it and said nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It did cross my mind to mention it was inevitable it would break the way she slams it all the time, but there was a pretty obvious come back to that argument she could have used. So I quietly fixed it and said nothing. 

You nearly fell into a classic elephant trap! You did well to avoid it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

What is it about the fairer sex that renders them from having any mechanical sympathy? They all turn into Charles Atlas when opening and shutting doors/hatches on washers, cars, garages, etc

Is that literally the most contemporary reference you could make? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

You, too, can have a body like this. 

If you're not careful. 

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Playing to the more mature fanbase on here! 

• Like 2

Mysterious picture. She's supposed to be Anglo-Saxon. She reminds me, strictly morphologically speaking, of some Welsh or Scottish people (basically, her facial features match up with what I often think I've seen in Welsh and Scottish people who aren't part of relatively recent migrations), and yes, all kinds of oversimplifications and potential pitfalls in that concept, I realise! Not at all what I myself associate with morphological "English" facial features -- smaller eyes, narrow and long face, lighter hair, Roman/aquiline nose. In any case, what a strange and haunting face. It opens up a new way of thinking of England. It seems more Frankish or maybe even Mediterranean. 

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Just had a roller coaster derail at the big amusement park in Stockholm. One of the carts came loose and dropped from a very high position with people in it. That's absolutely terrifying.

Edit: 1 confirmed dead now.

Edited by sne
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Kate Middleton playing tennis with Roger Federer on SSN. 41 she is, looking super hot in that little tennis skirt. 🔥

One for the bank 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm absolutely **** miserable right now, I've finally managed to catch Covid and it has absolutely wiped me out, I'm onto day 11 now, spent the first 4 days bed ridden and I'm still feeling rough as ****.

Took a test yesterday and the red line is still as thick as anything, surely it should be getting fainter now.

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

On 23/06/2023 at 20:44, Xela said:

Same with IDKWTCH.

This door isn't quite closing right... I know, just force it as hard as you can until it does!

Then wonder why it's broken

14 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I'm absolutely **** miserable right now, I've finally managed to catch Covid and it has absolutely wiped me out, I'm onto day 11 now, spent the first 4 days bed ridden and I'm still feeling rough as ****.

Took a test yesterday and the red line is still as thick as anything, surely it should be getting fainter now.

If it's still a thick red line on day 12 then I'm afraid it's Aids

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If it's still a thick red line on day 12 then I'm afraid it's Aids

This is what I was worried about, I'm not too clued up on all this shite, do you know if it is most likely to be good Aids or bad Aids?

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

This is what I was worried about, I'm not too clued up on all this shite, do you know if it is most likely to be good Aids or bad Aids?

I'm no expert but I believe Professor Whitty said, and I quote:

"12 days, good aids, 13 days, bad aids"

You have 24 hours

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I was testing positive 14 days after my first test.

It lingers around for ages.

Â