General Chat

Stevo985

I was driving home from the gym just now and had a bit of a dilemma, I was coming up to a pedestrian crossing and there was a lady, about 40ish, who had fallen or fainted in the road.  Another lady was helping her and the guy in the car in front also got out to check on her.  As the second car should I also have got out and checked how she was?  I have no medical or first aid training really but she was clearly alive so I thought I'd be no help and drove past but can't help feel a bit guilty.  To be fair a car behind me (probably a BMW or Audi) had already made their move past so I wasn't the biggest arsehole there.  

36 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

ah well, don't think i'll be off to footie tonight. Got my shorts and red32 era home shirt on ready to leave then at the front door (and for the first time in my life) I sharted.

That was a really grim half an hour :D

welcome to the club 🙂

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

ah well, don't think i'll be off to footie tonight. Got my shorts and red32 era home shirt on ready to leave then at the front door (and for the first time in my life) I sharted.

You took a chance and it backfired. These things happen! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

You forgot to add "Ask @Xela

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My next door neighbour knocked my door this morning to apologise incase a disruption woke us up last night. Her Aunty was stopping over and had some sort of panic attack at 02:00 (she’s fine now happily) 

That’s very nice and thoughtful of my neighbour of course, but because I’m going into work a little late today, and my girlfriend is off today, we’ve had a bit of a lie in. 

So my neighbour has woke us up this morning to apologise for something that didn’t wake us up last night 🤣

18 minutes ago, av1 said:

My next door neighbour knocked my door this morning to apologise incase a disruption woke us up last night. Her Aunty was stopping over and had some sort of panic attack at 02:00 (she’s fine now happily) 

That’s very nice and thoughtful of my neighbour of course, but because I’m going into work a little late today, and my girlfriend is off today, we’ve had a bit of a lie in. 

So my neighbour has woke us up this morning to apologise for something that didn’t wake us up last night 🤣

Has she got any pets?

Just now, av1 said:

A cat I believe. 

You know what you have to do mate, not pleasant, harsh, but fair.

Should be a little easier with your military background 

• Haha 2

I really think that the couple I bought my house from must have been a right grumpy pair of words removed, either that or I look like a grumpy word removed.

My neighbour comes round regularly to apologise if her kids are being a bit loud whilst playing in the garden, and I’m like ‘love, it’s kids, it’s fine’ I’ve really never been put out by them. 

The previous lot must have been constantly complaining. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I really think that the couple I bought my house from must have been a right grumpy pair of words removed, either that or I look like a grumpy word removed.

My neighbour comes round regularly to apologise if her kids are being a bit loud whilst playing in the garden, and I’m like ‘love, it’s kids, it’s fine’ I’ve really never been put out by them. 

The previous lot must have been constantly complaining. 

Or maybe they moved because they were absolutely fed up with the woman next door coming round apologising all the time

• Haha 3

Â