General Chat

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Reminds me of a clearing in the woods at work who used the excuse that his Grandma died to get off work, which was fair enough, until he used it for a third time in less than a year.  He got sacked in the end.

What, a guy's not allowed to mourn his step-nan now? Heartless bastard.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Reminds me of a clearing in the woods at work who used the excuse that his Grandma died to get off work, which was fair enough, until he used it for a third time in less than a year.  He got sacked in the end.

Stephen Ireland?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This conversation is very reminiscent of that bodybuilders thread when the guy tried to claim there are 8 days in a week. 

That's exactly what I was thinking about earlier.

I was just worried what side of the debate I was on!

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This conversation is very reminiscent of that bodybuilders thread when the guy tried to claim there are 8 days in a week. 

well if the beatles say there are 8 days a week,thats good enough for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's the best forum thread I've read since that Millwall fan that was pissed off that he couldn't buy an individual ticket to sit in his season ticket seat, for a league game.

Edited by Davkaus

45 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That's the best forum thread I've read since that Millwall fan that was pissed off that he couldn't buy an individual ticket to sit in his season ticket seat, for a league game.

I want to see this.

I think my favourite was that one (it may well have been another bodybuilding forum) where the guy posted loads of pictures of his car, and his wife doing loads of sexy poses on it. Only his wife was ugly as shit and everybody just rinsed him.

• Like 1

Â