General Chat

Stevo985

There is a band I like at a venue that would in all likelihood get close to full, reluctant to give too much detail, trying to find out the costs and equipment that would be needed. Obviously if it happens I will talk more.

• Like 1

hands up who wants Xela to become Rugeley's friend & provide weekly reports to VT.

id sort him out. wonder how much he has in his savings :detect:

Hands off, gold digger! 

2m2z6tj.jpg

Ha! Those are both seriously kind of cute. Love 'em. I need some artwork for a zoo-themed website, it seems -- probably for buttons or navbar menu item images. But now I'm thinking of just buying some plastic toys and taking pictures of them. I could pay $2,000-$3,000 and have pros do a website, but that's a LOT of money! Toys like this ...

DSC04628a.jpg

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Chef friend of mine who I went to college with and work with for a bit was found in bed dead of a massive heart attack at 36 ....spoke to him two days before said he cant wait for a few days off from work as its been non stop .....goes to show the stress that the body must be under day in and day out 

Very sorry to hear that MV. Figured your Facebook status was something along those lines but didn't want to pry. Stress absolutely kills. It's as simple as that. Enjoy raising that glass :thumb:

• Like 1

Chef friend of mine who I went to college with and work with for a bit was found in bed dead of a massive heart attack at 36 ....spoke to him two days before said he cant wait for a few days off from work as its been non stop .....goes to show the stress that the body must be under day in and day out 

Sorry to hear that mate.

Was he generally healthy otherwise?

Â