General Chat

Stevo985

Dragging mo Farah through the mud, good luck to you, leg end

More worried about Alan Wells to be honest , if I find he was a drug taker a small piece of my childhood will die

Everyone is going over the road and they want me to pop over for a few pints, I just don't have it in me today, I'm just planning on lying around and watching shit telly, might steal Bully from downstairs and sit on the roof and have a few cans later but even that sounds like an effort at the moment

Dragging mo Farah through the mud, good luck to you, leg end

More worried about Alan Wells to be honest , if I find he was a drug taker a small piece of my childhood will die

only if pie and mash is outlawed

Lenny Henry to get a knighthood apparently.

It won't be for services to comedy that's for **** sure.

• Like 2

Has the user-ship gone to 0 on this site over the last few weeks?

Off topic feels dead.  It's the same 5/6 threads with the same 10 people saying the same things over and over and over again.

Or it might just be me, I dunno.

Off topic feels dead.  It's the same 5/6 threads with the same 10 people saying the same things over and over and over again.

I'm still here for you Lapal.  :wub:

Close season, ennit? We're all off on holiday, while out agents look for new club message boards for us to post on. I've got a couple of Champions League message boards looking at me, apparently.

• Like 4

Close season, ennit? We're all off on holiday, while out agents look for new club message boards for us to post on. I've got a couple of Champions League message boards looking at me, apparently.

Ya Limpid is already way over budget having gotten Stevo back out of retirement and overpaying to get Gareth back, we'll only be in the market for cheap signings from other message boards like that lad we had come when we signed Helenius. Just hope nobody matches Lapal's buyout clause.

• Like 3

I'm 1972MILF on mumsnet, if any of you ever get over there, look me up. 

• Like 1

I think I've got writer's block at the moment. My number of likes has certainly plateaued after a quick upsurge around the time of that 'remove one letter from a film title' game. I've never been a prolific poster anyway, but it does seem a bit quieter.

Â