General Chat

Stevo985

I can't imagine he would be sacked for that. Obviously it depends on whether they want to sack him, in the sense that they could probably do it if they really wanted to.

See that's the thing he's been making a lot of mistakes down there and failed all his exams so far so I think they've just been looking for an excuse.

Well in that case he's in the lap of the Gods.

• Like 1

Unless he has an excellent relationship with his bosses, and there's 100% trust, I think he might very well get the boot. At the very least I'd say he's going to get a massive bollocking.

He wasn't even due his salary, that's due on Monday! He's walking a tightrope at the moment by the sound of it. What'll happen if he loses his job if he has no money when he's working?

Honestly, Villa could have new owners already in and I wouldn't know. I'm taking the summer off. Will be an interesting first day back for me!

Same. The thought of spending all summer on the main board discussing the same things over and over again makes me want to cry.

Much rather be off topic discussing people's failed love lives, medical woes and strange musical tastes. 

• Like 2

He wasn't even due his salary, that's due on Monday! He's walking a tightrope at the moment by the sound of it. What'll happen if he loses his job if he has no money when he's working?

Guess he's sleeping on Folski's sofa, and possibly munching on the cushions at meal times. Seriously taking €50 out for lunch is daft, has nobody else heard of the joy of packed lunches?

Guess he's sleeping on Folski's sofa, and possibly munching on the cushions...

Whoa whoa, he might come across as a bit of a muppet from the way Folski describes him, but there's no need to bring that into it. Besides, that there is not very PC.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

If someone you trusted in a safe environment gave you a virtual reality headset where you woke up in a hospital bed with both arms amputated, would you do it?

The VR experience would feel like 24 hours though would only span around 12 minutes of real time.

If someone you trusted in a safe environment gave you a virtual reality headset where you woke up in a hospital bed with both arms amputated, would you do it?

The VR experience would feel like 24 hours though would only span around 12 minutes of real time.

Do I get a blowie off a big jubbed redhead after ?

Edited by Meath_Villan

Â