General Chat

Stevo985

Why the **** are fireworks going off left right and centre

Umm hello NEWSFLASH bonfire night was 3 days ago!

with my kids being at school n me gettin up for work at 5am n gettin back at 8-9pm me n my bro have let off 500 squid worth of fireworks tonight.to much hassle to do it during the week.so altho your right bonfire night was wednesday it was just more ideal for my family to do it this weekend

Deffo brings out the old codger in me.

When I Wor A Lad, bonfire night was November 5th, regardless of the day.

None of this 'nearest weekend' bollocks.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

My cat is hardcore. He sits in the window and watches the firework displays.

Our younger dog likes to go outside and watch, I don't think she's smart enough to have that sense of danger that other animals have.

Talking of cats

Woke up to find one on our bed the other day ... Not sure how he managed it but somehow the cat that keeps visiting us didn't let a simple thing like shut doors defeat him ... So he climbed up the wall into the garage roof and then must have leaped the gap into our window ledge and climbed in through the window ... I reckon a squirrel would have been proud of him for that leap

Talking of cats

Woke up to find one on our bed the other day ... Not sure how he managed it but somehow the cat that keeps visiting us didn't let a simple thing like shut doors defeat him ... So he climbed up the wall into the garage roof and then must have leaped the gap into our window ledge and climbed in through the window ... I reckon a squirrel would have been proud of him for that leap

While my neighbours were away, we had to feed their cats so one morning I went round, started putting food in the bowls which the cats must have heard and started coming down the stairs one after the other until they were all in the kitchen, then I heard another cat coming down the stairs... it was my cat, looking rather confused as to why I was there. Our other neighbours' cat was waiting by the back door. I like to think the cats were having a party with the owners away.

• Like 4

Â