General Chat

Stevo985

Hey, has anyone interacted with Jenny on twitter? Just wondering...

I did always wonder that, but I thought it was too obvious to ask.  I mean of course they have?  Surely?  When doubts were raised, surely they were quickly erased with a quick twitter confirmation?

I've raised this before (what you're obviously thinking) but got assured by mods (and others) that it is definitely her.

I did always wonder that, but I thought it was too obvious to ask.  I mean of course they have?  Surely?  When doubts were raised, surely they were quickly erased with a quick twitter confirmation?

I've raised this before (what you're obviously thinking) but got assured by mods (and others) that it is definitely her.

Not until she's ITSOTP will I be bought.

House a couple of doors down was burgled last night. That means the Christmas presents, the car keys & a fairly significant kitchen knife are all staying in my bedroom til Christmas is over. These things tend to happen in a pattern.

Same happened on my street last week. I've been burgled before, and I hate leaving my place longer than a day or two. 

Props for not using "burglarized".   :thumb:

Yeah, I realize it's better to utilize spellings that don't antagonize the reader's sensibilities.

House a couple of doors down was burgled last night. That means the Christmas presents, the car keys & a fairly significant kitchen knife are all staying in my bedroom til Christmas is over. These things tend to happen in a pattern.

Same happened on my street last week. I've been burgled before, and I hate leaving my place longer than a day or two. 

Yeah, I realize it's better to utilize spellings that don't antagonize the reader's sensibilities.

Realise

Utilise

Antagonise

;)

Edited by villaajax

Realise

Utilise

Antagonise

;)

I think that was the joke.

• Like 2

Realise

Utilise

Antagonise

;)

I think that was the joke.

Quite possibly, my brain has been fried from hours of Exchange Power Shell. It's like the Battle of Rorke's Drift at work... mailboxes! Thousands of them!

Why doesn't POB post on here anymore?

He's too big for us now. We all just have to accept it. I mean, he could hardly carry on posting, could he - he would have to stop when his inevitable move to the Villa happens anyways

Not this again :rolleyes: I wasn't going to tell you guys, but now that you have forced my hand I will have to. I have had many conversations with double J on twitter, and yeah, so what if we exchanged n00ds? Guys are jelly.

Edited by hogso

Â