PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

this is not good enough against a poor West Ham team....the midfield is not functioning and Heskey contributes jack

very dissapointing.....yet more dropped points.....

we have under performed against every team below us this season....even against Pompey and Fulham who we both beat we were crap :-(

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good enough. The referee didn't help, arguably one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Can't understand some comments on here though. I'm amazed Heskey is even being mentioned, he only played half the game and did nothing wrong. Talk abot a scapegoat.

We have just shown that we are a poor team with a manager who has taken us as far as he can. Lets hope the rot doesn't now set in early this season and we can beat Bolton, but unless MON starts to rotate the squad and purchase a quality midfielder and striker in January, then we are all in for a disappointing season.

Hmm........

Well we've played better, we weren't bad first half but we tired.

Maybe 4 away games on the trot caught up with them 2nd half.

Gutting to lose in injury time, but worse things happen.

We've got points on the board, have had some great results this season already and it's not the end of the world.

I'd have like to have seen 4-5-1 and I'm not impressed with Carew right now. MON is starting to grate on people and I understand that.

But come on, people, we're 7th and although we're not playing well, I think we'll put it right against Bolton on Saturday.

The blessing is that a point could've given MON the opportunity to hide the poor play behind a point gained. This way, at least he'll have to change things a little.

After the first 20 minutes, which were fine, another piss poor display of "football" from the most overrated and average manager who ever set foot in the Premier League. Heskey on the left wing? Beye at right back instead of Luke Young? Anybody who thinks it takes a special manager to come up with fuckwittery like that wants their head examining.

**** sake villa. 1st half, despite going in 1-0 down, was probably our best performance since chelsea. then we get back into it, they have cole off, and we completely vanished for half an hour!

didn't deserve anything after that. seriously bad mood coming on now

Heskey starts on the left?

Beye at RB?

Reo-Coker on the right second half?

No wonder we lost. Some bizarre decisions there from our esteemed manager. Surely better to play a young player in his rightful position than play an old player out. Once again we blow it. Questions need to be asked, as after a good run, the performances are dropping again. Ash looks a shadow of the player he was, Gabby is being forced to run the line on his own, Luke Young appears to be our third choice left back even though Cuellar and Beye are constantly being shown up for pace. For me, the only players to come out of that game with any credit are big Brad, the two centre halves, Warnock, and Gabby. We need a plan B and quickly.

Worst part of this is probably gonna be Richard's "I told you so" bollocks.

no the worse part is someone not respecting another posters point of view

Then what are you moaning about. It's venevans pint of view that Richard talks bollocks, you should respect that.