PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great stuff, well done martin, picked heskey yet again, leaves a midfield of nrc on the right petrov tired, sidwell awol

yep another classic from martin o neal, no doubt people will still come up with some shit defending some of his utter shit decisions.

more points thrown away, well **** done

See how bringing on a young and lively player, like Hines, can make a difference in a game? Perhaps MON needs to note this down.

As for the rest of it; tired looking players. We showed polar opposites in our performance. Great at times, woeful others.

Oh, and the ref was hopeless. Both sets of fans would agree.

great stuff, well done martin, picked heskey yet again, leaves a midfield of nrc on the right petrov tired, sidwell awol

yep another classic from martin o neal, no doubt people will still come up with some shit defending some of his utter shit decisions.

This :evil:

Just got back to Iraqgaols in time to see Hines walk through 3 villa defenders and put the ball in the back of the net. **** gutted. I just wish that soemtimes MON would have a gamble, leave the shit that is Heskey off the pitch and stick Albrighton on in place of the injured Milner and Delph on for Heskey. If Petrov isn't 100% fit then stick Reo-Coker in instead.

We've looked sterile for the last 3 games and average to poor since we beat Chelsea. We've got the squad to rotate it a bit if players aren't performing or we aren't creating enough chances then lets shake it up a bit. On the last 3 performances we aren't going to break into that top 4, even with Liverpool playing as badly as they are. We have to really do Bolton on Saturday now or a i fear the boos will return. A missed opportunity, again.

Well done west ham the game was there for the taking and they never give up the fight(which we did once we equalised).

They got what we deserved!! Fab is right not to have ash in the england squad,he has gone backwards. His goal was more luck

than skill..

Deserved result. We can't keep **** spawning results with shit football all season.

Now 7th when we could have gone 4th. Therein lies the spirit of our side. Appalling against lowe sides. West Ham hadn't won since the open day. 2 points from 9 suddenly doesn't look too clever and another chance to capitalise goes a begging.

Still, it was rather predictable.

Very very simple.

They wanted the three points, clearly Villa didn't, nobody on this planet could make me believe that West Ham are a quality side, less scope to there game than even Villa, if its not through the middle forget it, it should have been so easy to stop that, and that's the reason why they are were they are previously

Crap performance.

As an attacking uinit we are, well **** wank. Tactically shit, unbalanced team, square pegs in round holes. Every time west ham went forward they tore through our midfield.

Unless the ditherman get's us playing some **** football AND tries the novel idea of geting the players to have shots on the opposition goal then we will achieve **** all.

And the blame, responsibility, lies on the shoulders of our experienced so-called messiah of a manager. Garbage football from an average team. It's alright beating Chelsea and scouse, but the majority of teams are of the West Ham, Blackburn, Wigan and Wolves standard. I dare say another hoofathon on Saturday against Bolton. Wow now that is something to **** look forward to. I can't **** wait.

This :evil:

Yep - MON'S ship has sailed. Its as far as we go with him. He isn't a bad manager - but his reputation is way overstated. Very similar to Graham Taylor. I beleive the weekend rumour that this will be his last season - and he will announce as much in the new year.