Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

and I would say the success of Carl Lewis is meaningless, the 100/200m track event has come on leaps and bounds since he ruled, so his success means monkey shit!

Or lets say Tom Burk, he did 100m in 12 seconds pre 1900, so that meant nothing and means nothing now.

Or Jim Hines, first man to break 10 seconds, held the record for 15 years, its meaningless because of how fast Bolt is now...

Course it doesn't mean anything, Aaron Lennon's faster.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I would say the success of Carl Lewis is meaningless, the 100/200m track event has come on leaps and bounds since he ruled, so his success means monkey shit!

Or lets say Tom Burk, he did 100m in 12 seconds pre 1900, so that meant nothing and means nothing now.

Or Jim Hines, first man to break 10 seconds, held the record for 15 years, its meaningless because of how fast Bolt is now...

Yeah but Lennons got more than pace, hes the best winger in the league, bar none. I'm quite suprised you're not aware of this.

Yeah but Lennons got more than pace, hes the best winger in the league, bar none. I'm quite suprised you're not aware of this.

Cannot argue with those two replies, of course Lennon is god! ;-)

No, because in 1961 the full league structure had already been established for many decades with more or less the same number of clubs as exist today. And Manchester United and Liverpool had been in that structure for many decades prior to 1961.

In the 19th century the number of competing clubs was tiny in comparison and the league structure existed only in it's infant form.

I see. It's "just" that the vast majority of current clubs were non-league clubs at the time.

So the fact that this meant they weren't able to compete for all these 19th century trophies is entirely irrelevant to Villa's winning them is it? Pull the other one.

It's extremely pointless to go around saying "these trophies count for less because the league was in an infant form". Your reasoning is also exceedingly retarded. So in future if the top 4 were relegated, all trophies won by other clubs should be discredited because "the top 4 weren't able to compete for these trophies"?

Anyway, the league was pretty much created by us so it's only natural that we won it as well. :D

Did he REALLY say that?!? I've stuck for him in the past but **** hell that is so so so arrogant. And **** delusional too. Mind Glaston goes on a few other clubs sites (redcafe for one) and they all think he's a clearing in the woods too.

and they all think he's a clearing in the woods too.

To be fair that goes with the territory of being a fan of the ever conquering (unless you are Wolves) and oh so glorious Tottingham Hotspuds.

I wonder if Glaston has ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend/beer? Mind you, who'd have the time between dispensing such wisdom on various forums and bashing one out to pictures of Aaron Lennon?

**** that, does he ever go to any games?!

Actually I can see them winning at Bolton and so he'll be back on sunday night proclaiming that they've given up on 4th to concentrate on winning the FA cup seeing as they're incapable of competiting in two competitions at once.

I wonder if Glaston has ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend/beer? Mind you, who'd have the time between dispensing such wisdom on various forums and bashing one out to pictures of Aaron Lennon?

Actually I can see them winning at Bolton and so he'll be back on sunday night proclaiming that they've given up on 4th to concentrate on winning the FA cup seeing as they're incapable of competiting in two competitions at once.

They have a bad record at the Reebok and i see it continuing. So anther week without him

They have a bad record at the Reebok and i see it continuing. So anther week without him

We can but hope.

I am a member of the so called super secret COYS. Most boring place on gods green earth

We can but hope.

I am a member of the so called super secret COYS. Most boring place on gods green earth

So was i until my account was banned. Didnt even make a post :lol:

Someone link me to the spurs forum please, I'd like to see how long I can remain a member for.
i heard the super adventure club is quite a closed shop for other supporters,you may find someone will have you banned if he finds you sniffing about..

Someone link me to the spurs forum please, I'd like to see how long I can remain a member for.
i heard the super adventure club is quite a closed shop for other supporters,you may find someone will have you banned if he finds you sniffing about..

Yup, I am still going though, wonder if he has sleepless nights working out who I am :-P

Yup, I am still going though, wonder if he has sleepless nights working out who I am :-P

oh yeah,he'll be like sherlock feckin holmes trying to nab you..

Â