Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movie news: Hollywood’s latest epic tells the moving tale of a Premier League manager who tries to gets away from it all after another defeat by hiding on a Sioux reservation in South Dakota, only to find himself the butt of the joke again when the Indians discover who he is and give him a new name. Kevin Costner stars as Harry Redknapp in Loses to Wolves.

Movie news: Hollywood’s latest epic tells the moving tale of a Premier League manager who tries to gets away from it all after another defeat by hiding on a Sioux reservation in South Dakota, only to find himself the butt of the joke again when the Indians discover who he is and give him a new name. Kevin Costner stars as Harry Redknapp in Loses to Wolves.

:clap::crylaugh:

RE: Tax Evasion

Does anyone want to set up a "Redknapp for Prison" group on Facebook? Just to see how many fans it can get?!

After all, that's where he should be going. There are calls for MPs to serve time for the expenses scandal - where is the difference?

RE: Tax Evasion

Does anyone want to set up a "Redknapp for Prison" group on Facebook? Just to see how many fans it can get?!

After all, that's where he should be going. There are calls for MPs to serve time for the expenses scandal - where is the difference?

I'd join!

Still no sign of Glaston then? I guess he will be back if they win today.

Never mind Spurs have still won 2 top flight league titles and no european cup and have 15 of the last 18 seasons outside the top 7!

Nothing the deluded spud can say or do will change their overall inferiority! :D

Yes but because that happened in the post war era, I'm sure it counts double for Tottenham, am I right Glaston?

:P

Â