Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

eh,can you's not learn to stop reacting to this gobshits crap talk??..as you all know,we are shit spuds are great it'll never change with this rent boy..

I can't believe people still reply to this utter clown.

i know,he's a **** dick head..

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one thing to say in this thread...

Harry Redknapp is a corrupt gobshite cockney dodgy word removed who doesn't give a flying **** of the clubs or supporters he works for. Taking the piss out of pompey fans by walking to saints, THEN going back, thus sticking it to saints supporters. Then taking the piss out of pompey supporters again by trying to maneouvre a move to Newcastle before Levy came in. He does not give a shit about the supporters one iota. Ask any Bournemouth supporter about him and see what their thoughts are towards him. Having lived in Bournemouth I know just what a few thought of him when I lived there.

Spurs are a massive club because only Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield Town, Leeds United (*takes a breath*), Wolverhampton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers & Chelsea have won more league titles than them.

And some people wonder why your not liked around here.

This whole thread is an attempt to "dish it out" to Spurs.

If you didn't like my justified - and entirely accurate - response, then what does that dislike say except that you like dishing it out, but object to taking it back.

At least I don't continuously attempt to personalise the issue - I try to keep the focus on football.

Grasston, you are Malcolm Tucker, and I claim my five pounds.

So just to confirm in the biggest 2 competitions:

League:

Aston Villa 7 winners and 10 runners ups

Tottenham 2 winners and 4 runners ups

Aston Villa about 1300 more points overall on a consistent points methodology.

Aston Villa more top 1, top 2, top 3, top 4, top 5 and top 6 than the tiny tots!

Aston Villa 12 years out of the top flight, Tottenham 47 years!

Aston Villa 79 years out of 121 as the higher ranked league team of the two (including 13 of the last 18 seasons!)

European Cup:

Aston Villa - winners

Tottenham - never made a final!

So well done tots in the peripheral competitions but in the big 2 overall we've blitzed you!

We should mention Spurs 15 out the last 18 seasons out of the top 7 positions!

Scrub all that Tottenham are massive, triffic and huge and it doesn't matter that they don't make a footnote of winners of the biggest domestic or european competition! :D

http://www.epltalk.com/man-united-most-successful-club-english-history/2060

Â