Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely devastated by the result last night. I just couldn't understand how Wolves could have won. But then I realised that it can't have counted, it didn't mean anything.

I mean Wolves are an old fashioned team with an old fashioned name for their stadium. Most of their success came in the 50's and 60's and to top it all they scored their goal post 19:45 so it doesn't mean anything at all!

Paraphrased beautifully Richard.

:nod: :nod:

Wolves doing the double over Spurs this season :-)

First time they've ever done the double over any team in the Premier League.

Spurs must be very proud.

Another thing that Tottingham have over us.

Absolutely devastated by the result last night. I just couldn't understand how Wolves could have won. But then I realised that it can't have counted, it didn't mean anything.

I mean Wolves are an old fashioned team with an old fashioned name for their stadium. Most of their success came in the 50's and 60's and to top it all they scored their goal post 19:45 so it doesn't mean anything at all!

Glaston, is that you?

Arry in court.. i've done nothing wrong...

Harry%20Redknapp.jpg

Harry-Redknapp-001.jpg

harry-redknapp.jpg

S09_Harry_Redknapp__895258a.jpg

harry_redknapp-300x300.jpg

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp in court on tax charges

The charges relate to Mr Redknapp's time at Portsmouth

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has appeared in City of Westminster Magistrates' court charged with two counts of tax evasion.

Mr Redknapp, 62, is charged with cheating the public revenue of about £40,000.

Also appearing is Milan Mandaric, 71, currently the chairman of Leicester City, charged with a similar offence.

It relates to two payments totalling US $295,000 allegedly made by Mr Mandaric to Mr Redknapp via a Monaco account.

Mr Redknapp, who arrived in a black Mercedes, made no comment to waiting reporters.

He has previously said of the situation: "I've got an awful lot I'd love to say and when the time is right I will say it but I've been advised not to discuss the matter."

Mr Redknapp was in court for a first hearing to organise administrative details of his trial.

The charges relate to his time as Portsmouth manager.

It is alleged he evaded tax and national insurance contributions between 1 April 2002 and 28 November 2007.

Tottenham Hotspur have said the case will not affect Mr Redknapp's employment because it was a private, non-football matter and pre-dated his tenure at the club.

Since taking over at Tottenham Mr Redknapp has steered the club from relegation threat to contention for European qualification.

Portsmouth are mired in financial difficulties and have been unable to pay players on several occasions.

I promise i am not dodgy

Just had a quick nose on a couple of spuds forums, you should see the shit their deluded fans are giving Redknob!

Most of it wouldn't get past our word filters :-)

So not much difference to the abuse MON gets when we lose then?

Heck he's copping it today after a draw with Man U.

Tottenham Hotspur have said the case will not affect Mr Redknapp's employment because it was a private, non-football matter and pre-dated his tenure at the club.

Non-football? An illegal payment from the chairman of a football club to the manger of said football club? Really?

Non-football? An illegal payment from the chairman of a football club to the manger of said football club? Really?

I understand your confusion Paddy and as soon as he can manage to get them to win a game Glaston will come back and explain it to you

Â