FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent turned the game on yet, but I would imagine the reason you cant do a World Cup is because EA would like you to buy their World Cup 2010 game when it is released in May next year.

I think it plays much better personally.

I remember when playing the online teams thing last year, when you played as one player it was a nightmare as there was no control, the ball just bounced off you and you lost it. Players actually play like footballers this year though and can control a ball.

I think it plays pretty much the same as 09. Only difference is the defenders can muscle everyone off the ball. Which is annoying but stops people just giving it to Ronaldo and skipping past your defence at will.

The 360 dribbling is a good addition, but sometimes it feels like a hinderence, but I think it just takes getting used to.

My main problem with it is how easy your defense can get pulled out of position, and it only seems to happen with Villa, everybody goes in the box together, leaving you ridiculously open to a counter. And CB's often seem to go charging forward to chase a CF for no reason.

I bloody love this game, i need to dedicate some serious time to it though.

Haven't tried the game face yet, but like the look of this virtual pro. Downloaded the Bernabeau and the squad updates.

So far i've only played one game online, I was the Villa against someone as Man City, the team updated start with a 4-5-1, it was a fairly dour first 65 mins, then out of nothing Adebayor wriggled free of Dunne and picked up a through ball, after a stop from Friedal, he poked home the rebound. It was disapointing as there hadn't been many chances.

I had to make a change, switched it to 4-4-2 and brought on Big John. Instantly i had alot more room in midfield and with my first attack from kick-off, clipped a ball into Carew who layed the ball of to Gabby and he slammed it off the post. last 20 minutes was all preasure from me, he couldn't handle the presence of Carew, after some close chances, i finally got the winner with a couple of minutes left, Carew bringing down a cross and slotting it in the bottom corner.

Instantly this game feels alot realistic, like formations and types of players make a difference, against Man City's formation i wasn't getting much joy but changeing my formation and rethinking the style of play got the break through.

I can't download the live update for the prem. The only thing I can find on the fifa store is the free trial, but it keeps saying it's unavailable. Am I doing it wrong?

Its all good having downloaded squad updates, but thats only for online play.

When you play offline it goes back to the default squad ie no Dunne at Villa.

unless im doing something wrong?

What the hell have they done with clubs?

Its really bad. You get lumped with a bunch of dwarfs, we had two 5"7 CBs for one game and I havent seen a keeper above 5"10. If they were going to that, they should have put normal mode in at least, so you could play with a team.

And my gameface isn't working as of yet :l

Just had a very frustrating game with Arsenal.

I went 1-0 up in the 2nd minute with Gabby getting on the end of a cross from Milner.

I went on to totally dominate the game, I had lots of chances with Gabby hitting the post twice and Sidwell missing an absolute sitter.

Arsenal then hit me on the counter attack in stoppage time which results in Friedel conceding a penalty and seeing red. Van Persie buries the pen so a game I could have easily won 4-0 ended up 1-1.

what a quality game.

Loving been villa on this and loving the 4-5-1 (MON take note lol) gabby must of scored in every game of played with villa.

Why is it as well that when people see im going to be villa in a online match they decide to be man city, someone did this friday night and got a 5-0 hammering :D but earlier on someone beat me with man city 3-1 :(

is there somewhere we cam email ea and tell them to change the claret socks to light blue ones and get the 3rd kit changed to the right one?

Â