FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Shooting from distance is as it was on 09 with the finesse button. Cut in with Young from the wing and rundiagonally towards the goal and hit a high finesse shot and you have a very good chance of scoring from distance.

Ive been trying that mate :lol: so far unsuccesful. Just seems harder IMO but might be just me.

Do you use finesse often Stevo? I never used to on 09 but it seems to have been more integrated into 10. I never seem to get enough power when I use it.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I use it pretty much everytime I shoot. Unless you're tapping in a close range finish or sliding it past the keeper, not using finesse usually ends up with the ball going over the bar.

In BAP I don;t use it so much, I seem to be able to control the shot more, but in normal play, I use finesse a lot.

I have had a few online matches now. You come up against Champions League team after Champions League team after Champions League team in quick matches, dont you?

Still, an impressive brace from Gabby just saw me beat Manchester United 2-0 and me get the Underdog achievement! :D

I scored a lovely little goal from 25 yards with Delph, hit it, one bounce, off the post and in. Very realistic. My goals are usually split between finese and power depending on where I am, usually on right foot cutting in from left, i'll finese, although right footed coming from the right, usually smash it across the goal.

Yeh Rev, I haven't played 10 online yet, but with Fifa 09, basically online you played Utd or Barca about 80% of the time, with about 15% of the time being other assorted champions league teams and about 5% being other teams.

The funny thing was, at the peak of our run last year with Live Season on, Villa were amazing on the game. I honestly think they were one of the best teams in the game so you could beat teams like United very regularly.

They want it to work. It wasn't working due to high demand and some other issue which I don't understand. If you try to do it now you can't even get onto the EA site.

So basically they're fixing it.

This year everyone is Madrid (Shock), Utd or Barca.

I've noticed this on the online head-to-head mode. Plus everyone cuts in from the wing (a bit like the old Pro Evo) and lobs the goalkeepers (scoring 90% of the time). Apart from that the game is quite good, although I'm still not convinced that they have really done much with the game since 09....

Great game but still not as many improvements on 09 than i thought they would have made.

Played MM as the Villa manager and got sacked after 24 games after going out of both cups and sitting in 6th place. Found it strange as I was still on course for my position set by the board and had upgraded a lot of the club.

Anyone having bother with corners try this: make sure you use a player so it an inswinging corner. Aim as close to the goalpost as possible,yes i mean along the line and hit it with a third power, pull back on the stick to swing it into the net and it will usually hit the crossbar and bounce out to create a goalmouth scramble or go in for a goal!!

Good on yer.

I remember back in the N64 days there was a very rare add-on that let you plug a Game Boy Camera into an N64 controller so you could take a picture of your face to upload to Perfect Dark or something like that. I don't think it was ever released actually.

It must have looked horrific. :lol:

Yeh I was thinking about that the other day. It was Perfect Dark but they didn't release it because they reckoned it would encourage people to shoot their mates. I saw pictures of it though, and yeh it looked shit!

In fact, I've found a picture.

NintendoDojoFaceMapping4.jpg

Wow

From what I've seen of gameface, the avatart it make syou on the net is very lifelike. But on transfer onto the actual game it loses likenesses. Apparent;y you need a very high quality photo for it to look great on the game. But we'll see.

Â