FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

This is a bit OT but I'm sure that in one of the old Fifa games you used to be able to push people over and you could also dive. Am I imagining this or was it real? :D

You could definitely do professional fouls which often was a push or an elbow. Dunno about diving, you could dive on ISS 98, I remember that.

Also on an old Fifa, if you got booked you could just run away from the ref and he couldn't book you until he caught you. The game wouldn't restart until he caught you, but it was funny to run away from him for ages

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what Argos are like for pre-orders, i got this with they're offer, think it works out at £32.50 delivered, only thing is, i worry i won't get it for ages. I know Game normally send out pre-orders a day early to ensure you get it. but i can just see argos **** me around.

Play have it in stock from yesturday sent mine out today.

Rumours are Asda are going to be doing it for 25 quid, Tesco 29quid on Friday.

Tesco has been confirmed £28.00 until sunday ( I went in and asked today) and lots of rumours of asda and morrisons knocking it out for £25

I shall be going to check Morrisons early tomorrow then and if not onwards to Tesco!

I have a quick question about FIFA controls - I've already mapped sprint to RB to mirror PES controls, but would you say mapping LT to RT would also make it similar?

As a former PEShead I configure mine "New Alternative" then "Sprint" to R1 and switch "Finesse Shot" to R2, feels just about right.

Â