FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better fix the socks and the 3rd kit in an update!

Yeah, not being petty, but how do I complain about this? If a few of us do it, it will definitely be on the next update. :D

Yeah, not being petty, but how do I complain about this? If a few of us do it, it will definitely be on the next update. :D

Its better than it was. I remember FIFA96. Dwight Yorke was white!

Talking about fixes.. just read this on the itunes store:

"Not bad but one thing annoys me why is Torres black... Infact why are most of the players black EA sort it out I did not just spend 6 sheets for a black Torres :( "

Kinda made me smile a little!

Its better than it was. I remember FIFA96. Dwight Yorke was white!

Haha I remember that. Fifa 96 was awesome!

Anyone having trouble attracting players?

Depends what kind of players you are after mate.

I got Hangeland and Chamakh in, and both have proved to be fantastic signings.

I did go for Dempsey who was on the transfer list, but he turned me down, even though the % bar of how much he was interested me sat at around 60% from the contract I offered him.

Oh and I'll say this quietly - I went in for Chucho Benitez but was told exactly where to go!

He is very good on the game, hoping to get him at some point.

Anyone having trouble attracting players?

Big time. Started Manager Mode a few hours back, but as I'm a bit of a trophy hunter I've decided to start from right near the bottom of the pile - I'm playing as Bournemouth. Nobody will sign (and I'm talking about players currently at teams rated at half a star, less than Bournemouth!), so I'm having to spend money on upgrading team fitness (currently at 6/10) for stability. Something which is finally starting to pay off, as after 7 games I was having to field a horribly exhausted side.

High point so far has been a pre-season victory over Dortmund (2-0), knocking the barcodes out of the League Cup (3-1) and topping League 2 with 28 points after 10 games.

I'm ridiculously addicted to this game.

I only got 3 online games in (all Villa) before I left for work, won 2 lost 1. Beat someone with Real Madrid 6-1 :)

unfortunately at work I cant play online so in manager mode (world class) I seem to be struggling scoring, create chance after chance but the only way I can scoreis by squaring it to a free player (even then if its raining the ball sticks and the keeper collects) or by rebounds. Keeper saves everything! EVen headers, 3 yards out completely free and they put it wide everytime, even Carew ffs!

Cant remember having this problem playing in online mode earlier, maybe its something to do with MM or world class mode.

Im glad you can practice free kicks in training mode now, thats what i struggled with last year.

Loving it. Wanna try Be A Pro online today. I've sent a request to sign for the Villatalk side, awaiting reply...

Still suck at free kicks :( either they in flying over or are easily saved by tin keeper. Any tips?

Has anyone actually managed to upload their photo into the game yet? It seems impossible to do it!!

Does the game face work for anyone yet? I've registered for it on the website but it takes a million years to do anything and apprently it doesn't work when you do it anyway.

I have one from Fight Night Round 4. Its an EA thing. Its quite creepy though. I would imagine the website is getting hammered this weekend, it might take a few days to come back I guess.

Im pretty sure that once you do it once then its good for all EA Sports games you play. At least I hope so. Ill see later if I can access mine without using a web browser anyway. Id like to play now, but the little one has control of the TV!

Â