FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

OK that's cool. I thought it might be a case of the skills gained wouldn't transfer over to a saved game on another mode. So if I played BAP for ages and he got really good, I'd then go back to my saved Manager mode game and he'd still be shit, even though if I started a new game he'd be good. If that makes any sense!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right anyone figured out best way for crossing, press L2 at the same time or something?

I've change my R2 and R1 around so the same as pro evo, but crossing in general unless its a first time one is tricky.

How do you drill along the ground etc?

Same as Pro Evo i think. Circle is normal, double tap for near post, triple tap for low cross.

The best crosses are from deep though. L1 and cross puts the ball in the box from wherever you are. Getting Milner to the byline and then passing it back for Luke Young to deliver a cross from deep are the best crosses imo. Puts plenty of bend on them.

I love the "shhhhh" celebration. I usually run towards the camera doing it to really ram the point home!

Haha, that sounds brilliant.

It really is, really winds people up, especially if they've been running their mouth all game. Nothing better than scoring in the last minute to win and doing that celebration. Usually results in them quitting to be honest, but it's worth it!

On my Villa season, it's really inconsistant performances, (on Legendary)

I lose to Man United 4-3 and same with Liverpool, and then beat Stoke 12-2, Gabby is unreal, has like 25 in 13 games and I've scored like 51 goals in 13 games, so probably will start with someone not as good. Only signing is Defour, usually play 4-5-1 althouh 4-4-2 last couple games.

Having a great season with my mate, played 10 hours of pure gaming at mates, we were Hull on legendary, we won one game in 22 and lay bottom with 8 points from 22 games and then in our last 8 games, we've won 6, drew 1, lost 1. To take us upto 27 points, 3 points behind Wolves who are 17th and we have 2 games in hand. So will carry that on sometime this week.

Love the game though :)

How do you do the 'shhhhhhhhhh'?

Can you do it with anyone?

Yeh you can do it with anyone. Just hold the right stick to the left or right. Can't remember which, one direction does shhh and the other does the old "cup the hand to the ear" celebration.

Anyone finding the refs very poor. Especially when your strikers trying to hit a loose ball in the box. Half the time he ends up sliding someone instead and getting sent off. Very frustrating.

Theres a lot of niggling things in this game that need to be polished like crossing and shooting.

Yeah corners are very very hard. Anybody finding shooting hard? If you have scored from 30+ yards you deserve a medal IMO.

Shooting from distance is as it was on 09 with the finesse button. Cut in with Young from the wing and rundiagonally towards the goal and hit a high finesse shot and you have a very good chance of scoring from distance.

Â