FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished my 1st season on MM with Villa.

Finished 6th and won the FA Cup... 4 points of 4th and drew the last 2 games so could have finished joint 4th but was quite a way behind on Goal Difference so didn't really matter overall.

Gabby top scorer in the division with 31 over the season, he is way too good on the game.

I have started using 4-2-3-1 and seems to be working well but inconsistently... i don't know how it happened but i beat Man Utd 8-0 in the FA Cup semi final and then the next 2 games drew pompey 0-0 and bolton 1-1.. ( This in on the top difficulty )

Clubs is immense. I thought it was shocking at first but its getting better and better.

Our recored is like 25 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses.

I average a goal a game, and i have about 15 assists.

We won 10 of 11 today.

Rodney's Trotters FC FTW.

Nice BEN (is it?)

It is.

I love JamesCollins, in real life and the game. it's a hinderence, I keep trying to do everything with him. He takes my free kicks. never scores, but one day he will!

Nice BEN (is it?)

It is.

I love JamesCollins, in real life and the game. it's a hinderence, I keep trying to do everything with him. He takes my free kicks. never scores, but one day he will!

Haha, I've only scored two free kicks so far. James Collins, although not on free kicks, I'm not scared of pinging the 50 yard cross field passes with him, first thing I do when he has the ball. 2 red cards this season though :(

Nice BEN (is it?)

It is.

Lob him upfront and you'll score with him then. :D

Nah, doing it from defence is more satisfying.

I find free kicks fairly easy if you use a proper player. Not saying I score everytime, far from it, but I've scored a fair few. If your less that 25 yards out, drilling it at the corner of the goal not covered by the wall is a guaranteed goal (well, maybe 80% of the time)

Oh, and apparently the Game Face is working now. Some people still getting problems and its a bit slow, but seems to be up and running. I'll do mine when I get home and see how it looks.

Game face is back up.

If anyone is doing theirs today or whenever, when you get to install the programme, you have to download .net framework, on mine it freezes and cancels. When i go to the microsoft website to download it manually, when i press download an empty webwindow comes up.

anyone else getting that?

Just lost to another Man Utd player online. 2-1, I was winning 1-0 from a goal scored midway through the first half right until about 75 mins.

The winner was a 90th minute goal. Nice to see the game reflects reality!

Â