FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do indeed.

Any game I intend to play online though I will generally get the 360 version of. Im playing through Batman on PS3 though.

Oh, two things. I noticed that "My old man" is one of the Villa chants in the game. Cant tell if EA have censored out the C word from it or not though!

And gameface is a ballache to get into the game compared to the Fight Night version, which is disappointing considering it looks like its exactly the same thing. I have no idea why EA just wont let you use the web based stuff you used in another game, especially when you are obviously linked to the same EA account.

yea same, whenever it prompts me to download the .net mesh 3.5 or whatever it doesnt download and cancels on me.

I've gone to the microsoft website as well to download it but again, it just says im not connected to the internet...its **** annoying! ah well.

I got it working now. It just seems overly complicated compared to how it works in Fight Night. And I find it odd that the face I created in Fight Night cant be used in FIFA.

Just lost to another Man Utd player online. 2-1, I was winning 1-0 from a goal scored midway through the first half right until about 75 mins.

The winner was a 90th minute goal. Nice to see the game reflects reality!

You weren't playing as AC Milan were you?

I did exactly that to them playing as Man Utd (switched teams for the experimental achievement)

Just lost to another Man Utd player online. 2-1, I was winning 1-0 from a goal scored midway through the first half right until about 75 mins.

The winner was a 90th minute goal. Nice to see the game reflects reality!

You weren't playing as AC Milan were you?

I did exactly that to them playing as Man Utd (switched teams for the experimental achievement)

Nope. I was playing as Villa.

Set game face to work when I got up this morning for work. The servers weren't very busy at 6 in the morning so I got it to work. Haven't downloaded it onto the game yet but this is what it looks like on the web

The hair's not great and my right eye (as you look at it) looks odd and my face is a bit too round but its a pretty good likeness! I'm at work so can't upload a picture of me to compare but I will later. If Wrafey sees this thread he can vouch that its a good likeness.

I've heard the actual transfer to the game can be a bit dodgy so we'll have to see the results.

nah the thing with the ps3 version last year was that you had to open a few unorthodox ports for it to work, or dmz your machine

otherwise you got that horrible "stuck at team select" bug

nah the thing with the ps3 version last year was that you had to open a few unorthodox ports for it to work, or dmz your machine

otherwise you got that horrible "stuck at team select" bug

That drove me crazy. Have they sorted it? Haven't tried an online game on this yet

Â