FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving it so far, although I'm having a few problems with an invite from lapal_fan, I'm suspecting I'm missing something blatantly obvious despite trying everything I see.

First goal went to Carew, against the filth.

I've been playing a lot of Virtual Pro, my player has scored his "fifth goal of the season" six or seven times now, according to Martin Tyler. I did let a laugh out when I heard Tyler and Gray speaking of how small heath are a yo-yo club :lol:

Very lifelike, Heskey scoring one goal all season and then being utterly useless, wasting chance after chance!

Well, after quite alot of online games I'm not so sure this game is a step forward, there is so many faults in it. Free kicks, I can hold down LB and curl it round the wall into the goal every single time. Goal kicks are bollocks, I've conceded a few from the goal kick, your defenders miss it and they chest it on and score. Your keeper comes out when you don't want him to on 1 on 1's leaving for an easy lob. Everybody is the same pace, or near enough, Gabby can't beat Skrtel for pace, wtf?

Young is a useless player on that, just bench him already. It's more fluid, and has a better feel to it but there are so many little problems that make it hard to overlook, a bit dissapointing so far.

Small Heath Asda is sold out of both versions. Im a fool to myself on thinking anything good football wise will be based in Small Heath, arent I?

Wife picked mine up from Asda for £26 this morning - gonna be on BAP teamplay all weekend :D

your wife buys you a copy, my wife hides mine. dang.

does she have a sister?

yes but she is a moose!

Picked it up after work. Enjoying it so far. The contact between players is more realistic and shots from distance don't always go in the stand. Quite liking the quick free kick too. Nice touch

Â