FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

I've got 37 million to spend at Villa in manager mode but can't sign anyone. Managed to sign Hangeland for cheap but loads of wages. but nearly everyone else has turned me down. Still winning though, think I need to start again on expert as I seem to be winning pretty much every game (apart from losing to Forest in the cup!)

Villa are really good on this!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What camera do you all use? I use dynamic but the fact you can't see that much of the pitch can be annoying on this game. I don't like Tele either, bit too zoomed out.

Downing is amazing for me online, not sure why, had a game with ManU, losing 1-0 until the 84th, Luke Young got on the end of one of his corners then Gabby headered in a cross in the 88th. Final score 2-1

I don't like how I'm playing online though, Villa can't pass that well compared to others, so I now play a midfield of Milner-Sidwell-Petrov, which does work, but it still struggles to keep ball with the best so every game turns into me playing on the counter.

What camera do you all use? I use dynamic but the fact you can't see that much of the pitch can be annoying on this game. I don't like Tele either, bit too zoomed out.

I was wondering what people use too. Most of the angles seem to be very annoying for some reason. I have ended up using end-to-end myself.

When it comes to the tele view, I can't even see the ball half of the time.....

Think I've found a way to sort of get the best of both, zoom Tele in as far as it will go, then sort the height out to your liking. It's far enough out to get a good view of the field but close enough to see what's going in.

I am loving the game on the hardest difficulty on manager mode with playing and with the board.

Having up and down results am currently 5th with villa just coming upto January... only 9 points off the top.

Beat arsenal 3-0 the 1 week then the next go 3-0 down to bristol rovers after 20 minutes... beat small heath 5-2 so that was good.

Couple of gripes about it tho.... with the 4-4-2 which the game starts off with for villa... Agbonlahor always starts the halves in the other teams half! does everyone get that?

And the commentary is dog shit at times... keep getting what a results the team has won 5 games in a row now when i have only won 2 or 3 and other random things like that.

But on the whole a damn good improvement.

I got:

Tyler: Birmingham City, a team you nearly joined, Andy.

Gray: A team I had the chance to join. But obviously, having played for Villa I would never play for Birmingham City!

From the derby I played it sounded like they'd just told Andy Gray to troll the shit out of Blues to make up for FIFA 09 having Keep Right On being sung at Villa games

if I was a Blues fan I'd be **** suicidal hearing his five minute long explanations of what a shit yo-yo club they are and how he'd never have joined them

All of the online features are **** at the moment, including simply playing against mates. Some of them still work, some of them work a bit and some don't work at all. It's all due to the overwhelming demand for Game Face and such like. Basically EA have gone a bit tits up. But they're fixing it according to their forums, think it's just a case of sitting tight.

I have a question for anyone who's been playing with their Virtual Pros. I know you can use your virtual pro across all of the game modes, but will they develop simultaneaously. So I have a manager mode going with my Virtual Pro in the team, but obviously he's shite and has no face. If I then start a Be a Pro game with him and make him good, when I go back to my Manager mode game, will he have gotten good in that too, or will he be the same as he was?

I got:

Tyler: Birmingham City, a team you nearly joined, Andy.

Gray: A team I had the chance to join. But obviously, having played for Villa I would never play for Birmingham City!

Got this earlier made me laugh.

Andy also takes the piss out of the SHA fans he says something like "they are a city club they have done well over the past few years to reach the top flight but their supporters dont really appreciate it" or something like that :lol:

All of the online features are **** at the moment, including simply playing against mates. Some of them still work, some of them work a bit and some don't work at all. It's all due to the overwhelming demand for Game Face and such like. Basically EA have gone a bit tits up. But they're fixing it according to their forums, think it's just a case of sitting tight.

I have a question for anyone who's been playing with their Virtual Pros. I know you can use your virtual pro across all of the game modes, but will they develop simultaneaously. So I have a manager mode going with my Virtual Pro in the team, but obviously he's shite and has no face. If I then start a Be a Pro game with him and make him good, when I go back to my Manager mode game, will he have gotten good in that too, or will he be the same as he was?

You stats can be built simultaneously, i've got a manager mode and i'm playing myself upfront. but in my Be a pro season i'm a CAM, both positions obviously build different aspects of your player because of the differing styles of play for each role.

Also some of the accomplishments are stackable, ie 10 goals with your weaker foot. you can score 3 in Be a pro and 7 in manager mode and it'll count to your progress.

Â