FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys bit of a dilema here. I shall be purchasing game but not sure whether to get it on 360 or Ps3. I basically buy it for the online more than anything else, now 09 i bought on both but wont be this time around. I found it easy to arrange a game with a friend on the 360 but a nightmare to get a game with a mate on the ps3. Anyone else find this?? Cheers

The simple answer is, which do you use more and which is connected to the internet better.

one or the other really. I dont know about the 360 (mine broke :( ) but we have 17 people on the ps3 pe a pro, so for online it should be pretty good.

anyway, good luck choosing! :)

to be honest, overalls dont really mean much..

cos reo coker will have huge points for his stamina, tackling and passing ;)

whereas sidwell will have average stats for everything, so it depends on what you want each player to do for your team. In a 4-4-2 you'd maybe want to play reo as the defensive mid or sidwell because he's probably a bit better at passing and shooting.

Overalls are looked into far to much.

Sigh, as I was talking about in another thread, you always run the risk of the game not being in English when you pick it up here. Well, despite the fact you can change language in NHL 10, you can't in this... the only thing I can change is the commentary, and that's between French, Italian and German!

Sigh, as I was talking about in another thread, you always run the risk of the game not being in English when you pick it up here. Well, despite the fact you can change language in NHL 10, you can't in this... the only thing I can change is the commentary, and that's between French, Italian and German!

Sureshot

Any chance you can confirm whether we still have the wrong colour (claret - like the picture on the previous page) socks in the full game?

Â