Games I've recently completed

dont_do_it_doug.

I have a week off work so I pledge to finish the Twilight Princess during this week. I also aimed to complete GTA 4, but Monkey Island will probably get in the way of that.

Secret of Monkey Island and the Worms Challenges.

I started Oblivion again but as with Oblivion, you are always starting it!

Finished Portal fro the second time in two days yesterday, mostly played so I could see the end credits.

Fantastic mini game and amazing credits.

for anyone that has not seen it

Polished off Bioshock (finally!) and Bad Company in the last few days.

Bioshock any good? I remember seeing tonnes of adverst for it when it came out, but I never had a 360 back then.

It's very, very good. One of the best atmospheres in a game I've ever come across. I also quite enjoyed aspects of the storyline as it deals with Objectivism which has political philosophical ramifications.

It does have a couple of flaws, one of which takes a little of the games appeal away, once you notice it.

Thoroughly recommended though.

Cheers.

Think I'll put it on my list and give it a rent sometime to see what I think then.

Polished off Bioshock (finally!) and Bad Company in the last few days.

Bioshock any good? I remember seeing tonnes of adverst for it when it came out, but I never had a 360 back then.

It's very, very good. One of the best atmospheres in a game I've ever come across. I also quite enjoyed aspects of the storyline as it deals with Objectivism which has political philosophical ramifications.

It does have a couple of flaws, one of which takes a little of the games appeal away, once you notice it.

Thoroughly recommended though.

Cheers.

Think I'll put it on my list and give it a rent sometime to see what I think then.

I've just finished it again, so if you want a lend of it let me know and i'll post it up to ya.

Trine (PC)

The last level is **** arse. Must have taken me 20 attempts.

The first 14 levels are absolutely brilliant. This game is out on the PS3 soon, and I can highly recommend it, I think it has possibly the nicest graphics I have ever seen in a game and its a lovely gentle puzzler to go with it. Works wonderfully well with mouse and keys, even if its a side scrolling platform game. Definitely check it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ODST

as someone who really didnt like halo (any of them) borrowed it from my brother and liked it, the inclusion of a proper story, some good new guns, no rubbish play as the covenant bit and the city setting (which i liked at the start of halo 2) was good and even the poor warthog bit near the end couldnt spoil it for me

now back to the DLC on fallout 3

• 2 months later...

Just finished Red Faction Guerrilla.

Not bad. Need to go back and try to ace a couple of demolition tasks that I didn't get pro on first time round, and a couple of collect quests but then I think I'm done with it.

Hoping to pick up GTA-EFLC/Assassins Creed 2 or Batman for a decent price to move onto next, whilst doing the odd achievement on MW2 which I finished a couple of weeks ago.

Finished off Dragon Age a week or so ago (great, great game) and finally polished off Borderlands last night (after 70hrs plus of fun!).

Don't think I'm too far off completing Assassins Creed 2 now too so I'll be looking for something else to get stuck into soon.

Not bad. Need to go back and try to ace a couple of demolition tasks that I didn't get pro on first time round, and a couple of collect quests but then I think I'm done with it.

Hoping to pick up GTA-EFLC/Assassins Creed 2 or Batman for a decent price to move onto next, whilst doing the odd achievement on MW2 which I finished a couple of weeks ago.

Zavvi have Batman AA for £17.95.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/batman-arkham-asylum/10035800.html

Zavvi have Batman AA for £17.95.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/batman-arkham-asylum/10035800.html

Should have known that, I linked to it myself before Christmas >_>.

I'm hoping I can just pop in somewhere and pick it up for similar, Tesco have it at 17.99 however, I've noticed recently that online prices for things, especially at the likes of Tesco and Asda, don't convert to the same in store.

Which is annoying.

EDIT - £16, Tescos, done and done :D

• 2 weeks later...
Â