Games I've recently completed

dont_do_it_doug.

My god.

You have a LOT of time on your hands :D

I just like finishing games before moving onto the next one! :D

If I did that I'd still be playing Dizzy on the ZX Spectrum!

My god.

You have a LOT of time on your hands :D

I just like finishing games before moving onto the next one! :D

If I did that I'd still be playing Dizzy on the ZX Spectrum!

Ha. Granted, if i come across a game i don't like then i won't play it or finish it, luckily i use Demos to their full purpose. I haven't come across a game yet on the 360 i don't like. I choose carefully. When i've finished my current Mass Effect playthrough i'll start on Bully: Scholarship Edition :)

I'm getting into a bad habit of getting bored of games before I finish them. GTA 4, Assasins creed, little big planet, mario kart wii, mario galaxy have all fallen by the wayside.

Orange box was great though, if you count episode 1 and 2 as seperate from half life 2, then i completed 4 games with that.

Also well into Twilight Princess which I only picked up recently which I will definitely complete.

This is how i've been lately. I've got some time off work and determind to have a few 360 days, Over the last 6 months i've bought too many games tbh, i saw them cheap but have only just got round to playing them.

Completed Quantum Of Solace, its not ground breaking by any means but it's enjoyable for some who likes the bond franchise and actually is quite memorable for a bond game thanks to the Treyarch engine. It's a shame that every bond game ever made has to compete against Goldeneye.

Next up is Bioshock, this game is two years old but never felt like playing it, I bought it brand new on release and traded it without it entering my tray, bought it again off ebay for about 8 quid about a year ago, and first started playing it today.

Yeh I'd love a couple of weeks off work to put some hardcore gaming sessions in. Unfortunately I'd feel that was a waste of any holiday I get so it probably isn't going to happen.

I'll have to rely on contracting swine flu!

Just finished GTA TLAD, downloaded it when it first came out but then also got COD4..... as you can expect I got hooked on COD on Live. Just popped it on to polish it off.

I've just completed GTA TLAD, thought it was quite good. Didn't bother with any of the side missions, just did the story missions, 23 in total I think?

RE5 is the latest one i've completed. Just bought Quake4, a cheapy to keep me going, as it's a slow time for good releases. Also playing SF4 with the tournament edition arcade stick which is amazing.

Waiting for COD MW2, Bioshock2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Tekken6, Max Payne3 and Forza3, so need to save for later in the year!

My top 5 games so far are COD4, Bioshock, Forza2, Deadspace, StreetFighter4 in that order.

This past week i have finished RE5 and UFC career mode twice.

I have Fable 2, UFC and Orange Box from that lovefilm 90 day free trial (hat tip to The_Rev!) and FNR4 coming in tomorrow so plenty to do! Hoooot hoooot hoooot!

Just finished GTA TLAD, downloaded it when it first came out but then also got COD4..... as you can expect I got hooked on COD on Live. Just popped it on to polish it off.

I've just completed GTA TLAD, thought it was quite good. Didn't bother with any of the side missions, just did the story missions, 23 in total I think?

Me too, was a decent game. Nothing to really get excited about, i liked the way they integrated the charactors from the main game into it.

Me too, was a decent game. Nothing to really get excited about, i liked the way they integrated the charactors from the main game into it.

Have you completed the full game?

Yea, you work with Niko and Playboy X on a mission for Elizabeta where you go to watch over a drug deal, but it's a set up.

Niko walks up the stairs and see's you 'Hey man!' [Eastern European Accent]. :lol:

I've now completed inFamous PS3

Finished Saints Row 2's main mission arc yesterday with all strongholds and what not, along with the tags. Going to do jumps and cds then think I'll be leaving it. Can't be bothered with the diversions and activities.

• 1 month later...
Polished off Bioshock (finally!) and Bad Company in the last few days.

Bioshock any good? I remember seeing tonnes of adverst for it when it came out, but I never had a 360 back then.

It's very, very good. One of the best atmospheres in a game I've ever come across. I also quite enjoyed aspects of the storyline as it deals with Objectivism which has political philosophical ramifications.

It does have a couple of flaws, one of which takes a little of the games appeal away, once you notice it.

Thoroughly recommended though.

Â