Games I've recently completed

dont_do_it_doug.

A bit of space for you to show off your skills.

I've only had my Box for 2 months and I've been mad busy in that time, so my list is a little short.

GTA 4 : Story mode

Halo 3

And that's it. I'm working my way through Forza 2 at the mo, but I doubt I'll ever be able to devote enough time to collect all the cars and win all the cups.

GTA was superb. It took a good 10 hours to really sink my teeth into, but once I got going I couldn't put it down and I racked up nearly 50 hours of play in two weeks.

I was playing Halo 3 at the same time but kept getting stuck and putting it down for days even a couple of weeks at one time. There's this one bit where you go into a clearing and there's a Wraith, a couple of bike thingies and a turret as well as loads of baddies milling about, I swear it must have taken me 3 hours to get past. Made my blood boil, nearly lost me a controller too!

Top games though the pair of them.

I'm getting into a bad habit of getting bored of games before I finish them. GTA 4, Assasins creed, little big planet, mario kart wii, mario galaxy have all fallen by the wayside.

Orange box was great though, if you count episode 1 and 2 as seperate from half life 2, then i completed 4 games with that.

Also well into Twilight Princess which I only picked up recently which I will definitely complete.

I'm currently playing GTA 4, the 360 DLC The Lost And Damned :)

The last game I completed was Killzone 2 on PS3 - It was brilliant. Up there with COD as one of the best FPS's i've ever played.

I cant wait to get back online and play the lost and the damned, my dad's a biker so it feels so right. I'm sure it's not like that in real life....honest! :D

Killzone 2 and inFamous are the reasons I want a PS3. Fidelity the Box can never touch.

I'm currently playing GTA 4, the 360 DLC The Lost And Damned :)

The last game I completed was Killzone 2 on PS3 - It was brilliant. Up there with COD as one of the best FPS's i've ever played.

I cant wait to get back online and play the lost and the damned, my dad's a biker so it feels so right. I'm sure it's not like that in real life....honest! :D

Killzone 2 and inFamous are the reasons I want a PS3. Fidelity the Box can never touch.

I was playing the The Lost And Damned yesterday for a few hours, really good, lost all my progress though as I didn't save :cry:

Some of the new weapons they've added are ace aswell.

I know you're not online yet, but get Call of Duty 4, the single player is good, online is even better.

Forza Motorsport 3 out later this year too, looks brilliant, the only game that'll be able to touch GT5.

Just finished off Tomb Raider Underworld.

Great Tomb Raider game if a little buggy. Could have done with some more QA. That said, the exploration in the game is back up to the standards of the PSX original (for the most part) but the combat is still dodgy as hell.

inFamous?

Its a fun game, but a showcase for graphical fidelity? Not a chance. It could easily be done on 360.

Zelda - The Orcanasomethingorother of Time, was the last game I completed.

Greatest game ever.

Indeed. And inb4someonesaysFFVII.

Recently I finally got Crackdown done, storywise anyway. Still about 30 agility orbs to find, and really annoyingly 3 hidden orbs. I got to about 10 left to find and used a guide, and now I'm left with 3 I was sure I had already found, and I cant be arsed using the guide to go and do all 300 again just to find 3.

I could probably polish off Far Cry 2 fairly easily as well, but my patience for that game has died a death.

On my gamertag i have the following;

Assassins Creed - 1000/1000G

Dynasty Warriors Empires: 5 - 1000/1000G

Fight Night 3 - 1000/1000G

Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga - 1000/1000G

Enchanted Arms - 1000/1000G

Madden 09 - 1000/1000G

Resident Evil 5 - 900/1000G

Oblivion - 1000/1000

Fallout 3 - 1350/1350

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 1070/1250

Mass Effect - 1000/1050

Call of Duty 4 - 810/1000G

Left 4 Dead - 845/1000G

Lost Odyssey - 980/1000G

UFC Undisputed - 155/1000G

AC/DC Rock Band - 170/250G

Viking Battle for Asgard - 752/1000G

I'm getting into a bad habit of getting bored of games before I finish them. GTA 4, Assasins creed, little big planet, mario kart wii, mario galaxy have all fallen by the wayside.

Orange box was great though, if you count episode 1 and 2 as seperate from half life 2, then i completed 4 games with that.

Also well into Twilight Princess which I only picked up recently which I will definitely complete.

Twilight Princess is a fantastic game. Takes ages though.

On the Wii I've completed that, Mario Galaxy + Mario Kart. Nearing the end of Resident Evil 4 lol. I really dont play console games that much.

GTA IV I've done, GRID I'm getting there.... Half Life 2 is amazing. Still haven't really got into the episodes though.

Twilight Princess is a fantastic game. Takes ages though.

On the Wii I've completed that, Mario Galaxy + Mario Kart. Nearing the end of Resident Evil 4 lol. I really dont play console games that much.

GTA IV I've done, GRID I'm getting there.... Half Life 2 is amazing. Still haven't really got into the episodes though.

Sounds like we have pretty similar tastes in games.

Once I've finished Twilight Princess (so in about 6 years ;)) I'm gonna sit down and polish off Mario kart, galaxy, gtaIV. Not assassins creed though, that's just not very good.

And you're right about Twilight Princess. It's bloody brilliant! Probably better than OoT but obviously not as groundbreaking. But yeh, I'm on about 37 hours of gametime and I've only just reached the temple of time. I need to do this, then apparently some temple in the sky and then at a guess down to Hyrule castle to finish up. That could be another 15 hours right there.

I'll still be gutted when I complete it though :(

Â