The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Jennifer Aniston in Hot Bosses... yum.

She looks the best she's ever looked in Horrible Bosses. I know it's all makeup and effects and all that shit, but I don't care, she looks incredible in that film.

If it hadn't been for the fact I was watching it at christmas with my parents and sisters I'd have knocked one out, no question.

Was tempted to anyway to be honest.

Jennifer Aniston in Hot Bosses... yum.

I don't think she's all that.

I never liked her in anything else. She just didn't do it for me. But in Hot Bosses she is definitely the best I've ever seen her looking. She's getting better with age.

blimey. Just watched The Wave - another superb German film, my initial criticism was that one week seemed like an implausibly short timescale for the transformation, until I read this real life account upon which I presume the film is based:

http://libcom.org/hi...count-ron-jones

madness. :blink:

I found that movie fascinating. It reminded me in some ways of Das Experiment, so If you haven't seen that Rodders, I can highly recommend it.

I went to the flicks last night to see Sinister.

I have to say this was a cracking contemporary addition to the horror genre. Nicely paced, a decent storyline, a real foreboding sense of dread (essential in any supernatural movie imo), and at last a horror movie that manages to have a final third which isn't an absolute let down.

Add in a really good performance from Ethan Hawke and some genuine 'jump out of the seat' moments, and you've got yourself a good little frightener. Recommended.

Good to hear.

It seems that every horror that comes out these days has a decent looking and very scary trailer, but ends up being gash (The Devil Inside anyone?!)

Glad to hear Sinister is different.

Good to hear.

It seems that every horror that comes out these days has a decent looking and very scary trailer, but ends up being gash (The Devil Inside anyone?!)

Glad to hear Sinister is different.

Devil Inside...oh my word. I still have flashbacks due to the utter gashness of that movie, and I saw it at a free showing.

Mind you, The Possession was nearly as bad. But at least that was unintentionally hilarious.

The opening shot of Sinister is better than those two abortions put together. Don't get me wrong, it's not The Exorcist but it's pretty bloody good.

Â