The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

1 minute ago, darrenm said:

It's only because they go over your head

Yeah. "I am Groot" was a bit tough to understand, but I think I understood it after the 15th use of that particular joke ;) 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah. "I am Groot" was a bit tough to understand, but I think I understood it after the 15th use of that particular joke ;) 

its still easily the best acting role of Vin Diesel ;)

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think the fact that my original joke of it going over your head because a great joke in the film was about stuff going over Drax's head actually went over your head is fantastically ironic.

Now, don't ever call me a thesaurus :D

sicario - i enjoyed it but what i can only assume was meant to be a big twist didnt pay off, del toro was awesome in it

black mass - found it a bit bloated and strangely a bit boring, depp was good, it just didnt seem to offer that much that i hadnt seen before

5 hours ago, darrenm said:

I think the fact that my original joke of it going over your head because a great joke in the film was about stuff going over Drax's head actually went over your head is fantastically ironic.

Now, don't ever call me a thesaurus :D

Don't remember that one. I only saw it the once.

I just watched Exposed so that you don't have to. What a load of utter crap, terribly told and acted. Although Ana de Armas is very easy on the eyeballs.

Â