Reveal hidden contents

…but they did not lose to Deputy.

…so they need to work on their defence? 

(it works)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Conte?

They couldn’t really afford to pay Koeman off and he was on a low enough salary. Conte wants 20 million a year plus about 150 million transfer budget 

Best they can do is trust the youth and pray they have a crop

They've sold a few of them already but gavi will obviously step up, have to keep fati and pedri, try playing puig, then this demir and ruiz atil that the B team bought in the summer, nico gonzalez 

40 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Whoever they get it won't fix the problems that they're skint and need to overhaul the squad. 

This. I have to have a bit of sympathy for Koeman, the squad is much weaker than it was and they have no money to strengthen. I’m sure he’ll be happy to be out of it tbh.

No top drawer manager will be interested in that job at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

This. I have to have a bit of sympathy for Koeman, the squad is much weaker than it was and they have no money to strengthen. I’m sure he’ll be happy to be out of it tbh.

I know an available manager who would shut a few people up if he took the job

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

Unfortunately expectations of the fans are not diminished. It's one of the (few) downsides to fan ownership. 

• Like 1

Seems like it’ll be Xavi, with Sergi filling in in the interim.

Xavi will certainly know how a successful Barca should play, but if he has the leadership skills, coaching skills, and not least the players to make it happen, will be interesting. He’ll come in with a lot of goodwill and respect.

In a way, it’s a brave move by Xavi to take over a sinking ship, while on the other hand, it’s almost a no-lose situation, with a couple of really interesting young players to potentially build a new great team around in a couple of years. 

52 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Seems like it’ll be Xavi, with Sergi filling in in the interim.

Xavi will certainly know how a successful Barca should play, but if he has the leadership skills, coaching skills, and not least the players to make it happen, will be interesting. He’ll come in with a lot of goodwill and respect.

In a way, it’s a brave move by Xavi to take over a sinking ship, while on the other hand, it’s almost a no-lose situation, with a couple of really interesting young players to potentially build a new great team around in a couple of years. 

It's basically Barca doing a United and appointing Ole. Knowing they won't compete anytime soon and hiring a likeable legend to deflect the attention. 

The squad is in a bad place and they have serious money issues. The youngsters won't solve that for them completely. 

I don't see them winning La Liga in the next few years let alone doing well in Europe. 

• Like 1

Â