General Krulak (part 2) and *STILL NO TRANSFER QUESTIONS*

LancsVillan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General,

I am fairly knew to the posting forum so I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you and mr Lerner for everything you have done within the club especially:-

- The free scarf’s handed out at the Sheffield United and flags for CSKA Moscow.

- The large Villa flag displayed in the Holte end before home games

- The reconstructed mosaics above the Holte end

- The restorations of the Holte end suite.

- Your time and efforts on the message boards

- The affordable season tickets in the North stand

- For securing and keeping MON.

- The huge transfer pot which has been spent over the last few years!

(Probably quite a few others have missed out)

I think you are all doing a truly commendable job. You have been uplifting and inspiring and your continuing take this club forward.

I was wandering what your favourite Villa goal of all time is?

Great win for the Browns , Here is to a result tomorrow and an Emile Heskey hat trick tomorrow!

Hi General, this is my first posting on this thread (new member). Along with VILLAFC2000 and villaAsh, I also thank you & Randy for all what they mentioned. Also General, I was on my way into Villa park in the summer to renew my season ticket (on my way into work) and I met you outside the Holte pub, thank you for being so pleasant and kind to let me have a picture taken with you. I am pleased and honoured to have met you. Keep up the good work, hope to see you again at Villa park. All the best. Up the Villa.

Hi General, 2 years ago I asked if we would ever beat Man U, you assured me we would, I needed confirmation that it would be in my lifetime and the assurance was given. I am so delighted you were correct. One hell of a happy Lion. All the best and hopefully you will be over to VP soon.

Come on you Lions

General, can you please thank Randy & MON not just for winning today, but for stopping the days of us going to places like Old Trafford, Anfield etc and trying to keep the number of goals we lose by down. We can now win anywhere and even though we are frustrating when we win these games, I'd much rather be holding onto a one goal lead than having to turn the TV off because we're 4-0 down.

Keep up the good work.

General, please pass on thanks to MON and the boys for making a lot of people very happy with the Man U result. They were tremendous.

It's days like these that make it all worthwhile. Every season we can see us moving forward under the Randy/MON regime.

Top stuff. I hope you enjoyed it!

Up the Villa.

General Krulak here:

1. WHAT A GAME!!!! After the Browns beat the Steelers, I just had a feeling that if we played our game, we could do it. WHAT A GAME!! The entire team played brilliantly but special kudos go the the lads in the back...they came up big! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! Randy and I are both over the moon and MOST appreciative of our Fans...they were overwhelming this afternoon!

2. VillaAVFC2000 and VillaAsh: We are a family...the Villa Family...and kind words for one go to kind words for all. Thank you.

General - thank you. That was the first time i have EVER seen us win agaisnt Manchester United, champions of the world. It is still only 3 points, but its how we played, the fact that it was previously 1983 when we last won. The lads in claret and blue, then backroom staff, Randy, Martin, and of course You General have done us fans SO proud today. I feel amazing right now, i doubt this will go for a while

Once again, Thank you to everyone at Aston Villa Football Club for todays result.

General, this is a very symbolic day for Aston Villa. The win against Man Utd represents (for me) the huge progress that we have made in recent years on and off the pitch. Not only have we beaten Man Utd, we've beaten them when it actually means something!

Randy must be doing backflips?

General,

Please pass on my thanks to Randy and everyone at Villa - I never thought I'd see us beat Man Utd at Old Trafford, but not only that, we beat Liverpool at Anfield and Chelsea at Villa Park ...what a season this is shaping up to be!!

This day could turn out to be a pivotal moment in the history of AVFC. Maybe I am getting carried away, but I can't help but feel great things are in store.

Thanks General and thanks Randy for this day and one hell of a bright future.

Probably my greatest Villa moment, even better than the 5-1 I think.

One game at a time indeed but we really are taking strides and it's very much in the right direction.

Cheers Gen!

I would like to echo what others have said. Absolutely fantastic and to think that we have also beaten other "candidates" of the top four this season represents huge strides forward from where we were even just a few seasons ago.

Huge thanks to everyone associated with the club (including the fans), you have all made the club and its extended family proud.