Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

This post is worse than our play

Hows it worse? You think losing 5-0 is acceptable? Really ?

Theres losing but losing with dignity 

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I wanna do well like any fan. But we are getting nowhere in the Champions League, an it'll effect our league position too. I'm just happy we have made it, but I'm sure they'll be lots of unhappy fans in Europe next season.

Get a **** grip 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know alot of posters wont agree but if it meant selling ramsey and we could get olise or eze i would do this

I would as well. Higher ceilings both of them.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

With kesler just seems a complete waste of time recalling him. 

Maybe, yet he wasn’t recalled for his form. Wasn’t exactly pulling up trees at Plymouth. I fell it was for cover for cover 

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

Just a shame Ollie won't get his 20th or more today. Otherwise really could not expect too much today given everyone is spent look at that sub bench

why so sure?

I'm in some way glad these "fringe players" keep showing the manager just how terrible they really are. Hopefully means they can't argue when we ultimately get rid of them. 

Next season will be a different story with our new squad.

For me Olsen, Lengley, Carlos, Digne, Chambers, possible Duran (if he wants away) won't be here. 

Exciting times and a new challenge for Unai.

Just now, Frodo said:

Honestly 🤦‍♂️ momentum going into next season what are you on .... the momentum going into next season will be finishing 4th & qualifying for champions league this game means nothing to anyone connected with Aston Villa except you.

Im sure Emery wanted the win. It's all about mentality too mate, should at least have got one. Even Everton and Forest still battling, while we are trotting about without a care, already on the beach.

I'm so glad this game doesn't matter.  Pointing out where our weaknesses are by playing so many non-regulars.

Work to do in the summer.