Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

1 minute ago, Callum said:

Add Digne into the mix aswell 🥳

Yeah he was good for much of this season but been useless for the last couple of months.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Anderson handball but not seen by referee, should be off, typical .

Since it would have been a second yellow and not a red VAR can't check it. Useless comical system.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I hope emerys impressed with what he has seen 

I think we’ve missed the boat with Wharton unfortunately, he’ll cost a lot more than Eze and Olise

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I hope emerys impressed with what he has seen 

He can be impressed as much as he wants.. we wont be able to sign any of those players this summer..

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Coulda done with the 3 points. 68 is one of the lowest points tally to get 4th, absolutely scraped it.

So what ?

Posted (edited)

Why are we criticising our players like it’s an important game, or a sign of the future. Villa are barely bothering in this game.

they might as well have a margarita in their hand

Edited by CarryOnVilla

I don't think I want to see a handball for that, he doesn't mean it, he's running and trying to judge a ball dropping over his shoulder.

But his arm is up and away from his body, so since when are we not doing this natural position bullshit?

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't think I want to see a handball for that, he doesn't mean it, he's running and trying to judge a ball dropping over his shoulder.

But his arm is up and away from his body, so since when are we not doing this natural position bullshit?

It also for me doesn’t matter if it’s accidental if it’s stopped Watkins having a clear sight on goal. 

A foul isn’t cancelled out because a player didn’t mean it