Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

4 minutes ago, SimonVilla said:

Moussa redemption arc is going to be *chef’s kiss*

Yeah he obviously has talent, it's there to see. He is just low on confidence and makes strange decisions. I think he'll be great next season.

Another game so far we can’t take our chances, they look like they will score every attack with konsa at right back and Carlos in the middle 

• Like 1

Of course we save the miss of the season for tonight, Diego Carlos the bloody numpty, should have been left for Watkins to just tap in.

Diaby getting into great positions and not doing enough again, overall a decent recovery from a nightmare start though. Bailey the absolute warrior showing his class still even at 50% operational ability.

Fingers crossed the Holte can drag us back into this.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

But but, apparently the referees fitness tests are too hard for the women  I once heard an ex ref say 🤦‍♀️

Of course it's the fault of the women :D :D :D :D 

Lots of promise but a few individuals really letting the side down.

Digne, McGinn, Luiz and Diaby need massive kicks up the hole.

I'd say Emi, but I think he's earned a bad day in his time with us - but just this one!

So **** frustrating. We’ve been good! Diaby a disgrace and Carlos is absolutely erratic. He really doesn’t feel a Unai player at all - so **** edgy and that miss was an absolute joke. 

• Thanks 1

Have to be clinical and take our chances as we're gifting goals. No one can blame tiredness for individual errors like that or missing sitters up forward.

Nothing is going to top Carlos's error in front of goal. Very poor from Diaby, didn't need a back heel. We are however finding space and creating chances still. Too many silly errors, but there's enough here for us to get at least a draw.

Just now, maqroll said:

For the money spent on the fees and wages for these two, we've lost on the investment. 

Diaby is nearly there, small crisis of confidence, first half of the season he buries those.