Match Thread: Villa v Olympiakos

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The more I see it the worse that pen decision gets 

He plants his foot after the tackle and then raises his foot again taking him out 

It seemed fine to me. He clears the ball then tangled with Bailey after the ball is gone. 

Just now, Genie said:

Fans are singing HEITS 👀 

Think other fans were booing that?

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Football means nothing when a life is on the line. Hope the supporter will be okay. 🫤

Absolutely. Poor guy, luckily there are loads of medical staff at VP, so if you’re going to have a heart attack anywhere it’s probably one of the better places. Bless ‘em

• Like 2

Just now, HKP90 said:

Think other fans were booing that?

Yeah, it wasn’t very tasteful at all to sing that at this moment. I’m sure no offence was intended 

It's odd to think that outside of a cardiology ward, there probably isn't anywhere in the country that you're safer and getting swifter attention if you have a heart attack than a Premier League football stadium.

They had medical attention within a few minutes, they've got the best chance they could possibly have

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Watch it again.

The defender clears the ball and they tangle after the ball is gone. 

sorry, the defender touchs the ball and then blocks bailey from continuing the play by tripping him.  a PK all day long, every day, any league.

Just now, LondonLax said:

It seemed fine to me. He clears the ball then tangled with Bailey after the ball is gone. 

Im sorry but this is just simply incorrect, not going to argue with you, you believe what you like but just had to try and set you straight

We finally attack down the wing instead of running forward and turning back as soon as the opposition look at us, Bailey and cash do this so often, it's easy to defend against, the 1st time cash attacks the fullback and goes past we score.

Also why is our passing so slow, making it to easy for them to press

Hopefully we can turn this around 2nd half

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Commentary on US feed is so dull. Wish I had the TNT audio

I’ve started muting all commentary now. I find it makes me really focus on the game and make my own mind up more

• Like 1